Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

A truly pathetic American

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: A truly pathetic American

this guy is ****ing sick...i would kick the ****ing **** outta him if i ever met him...

Old 06-01-2007, 10:00 PM

What the hell causes someone to hate that much? I honestly don't get it. When I was in trouble with the law, and just in trouble in general it was never a hate based on race or religion or anything else similar. It was an anger toward people in general.

I still think people are over-rated and this helps prove it.

Old 06-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: TheX

What the hell causes someone to hate that much? I honestly don't get it. When I was in trouble with the law, and just in trouble in general it was never a hate based on race or religion or anything else similar. It was an anger toward people in general.

I still think people are over-rated and this helps prove it.
sux to be old(i am assuming!)-i could not put what you said any better!
i do think theUS has a badimmigration problem-press 1 for english!!!!!

Old 06-01-2007, 11:47 PM

I laughed!

why feel sorry for them, learn to speak english, and come over legal......worked with too many of illegal mexicans when I worked in a warehouse, and they were the reason why we got paid crap.

Hell the Dell warehouse(where my buddy USE to work) was paying everyone $13/hr they cut them back to $8/hr, told their employees if they didnt like it there were plenty of mexicans that would work at that rate...now thats F***** up if you ask me....

Old 06-01-2007, 11:49 PM

Still no excuse to be a d!ck, unless you're just a d!ck at heart. That would make you a pathetic loser in my book.

Old 06-01-2007, 11:57 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

Still no excuse to be a d!ck, unless you're just a d!ck at heart. That would make you a pathetic loser in my book.
exactly, the whole point of the post wasnt so we can all agree and say "**** immigrants", its about how ****ing close-minded people are...**** everyone who thinks like that

Old 06-01-2007, 11:59 PM

ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg

I laughed!

why feel sorry for them, learn to speak english, and come over legal......worked with too many of illegal mexicans when I worked in a warehouse, and they were the reason why we got paid crap.

Hell the Dell warehouse(where my buddy USE to work) was paying everyone $13/hr they cut them back to $8/hr, told their employees if they didnt like it there were plenty of mexicans that would work at that rate...now thats F***** up if you ask me....
i am out on a limb-but this is bush politics!!!-remove the middle class,and use cheap labor!
but that is no excuse-for the ****** action on the vid!!!-but i see your point!!!

Old 06-01-2007, 11:59 PM
VP

you can have your opinions but we are civilized race and I think we all deserve to be treated as such...I hope that guy gets the **** beat out of him by a couple of cracker hating mexicans who don't even know what he did just so he can get an idea on what he did to their aspirations of living a good life!

How can so many people be offended that the country beneath us is so ****ing terrible to live in that people are risking everything by coming here to live a better life. Don't get me wrong, I wish there were no illegal immigrants, but anyone who wants to live here is welcome in my book. Those kids deserve a real education, and those adults deserve real work. Dude I'm sorry Dell took advantage of the system like that, but don't be pissed at the immigrants, be pissed at DELL!

Seriously we should take it as a compliment that they are so willing to work here. I'll show you 100 *** hole white guys who don't deserve jobs for every illegal immigrant who will bust his ****ing *** for 60 bucks a day.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:00 AM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

you can have your opinions but we are civilized race and I think we all deserve to be treated as such...I hope that guy gets the **** beat out of him by a couple of cracker hating mexicans who don't even know what he did just so he can get an idea on what he did to their aspirations of living a good life!

How can so many people be offended that the country beneath us is so ****ing terrible to live in that people are risking everything by coming here to live a better life. Don't get me wrong, I wish there were no illegal immigrants, but anyone who wants to live here is welcome in my book. Those kids deserve a real education, and those adults deserve real work. Dude I'm sorry Dell took advantage of the system like that, but don't be pissed at the immigrants, be pissed at DELL!

Seriously we should take it as a compliment that they are so willing to work here. I'll show you 100 *** hole white guys who don't deserve jobs for every illegal immigrant who will bust his ****ing *** for 60 bucks a day.

+123487164358716395

Old 06-02-2007, 12:04 AM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

our economy is brutalized by un-reported labor-slowly middle class is being pushed away!!
un-reported=illegal!!

Quick Reply: A truly pathetic American