Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Torque

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 04:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Torque

I liked the first say.....25 minutes. after that, it got to be stupid. I wouldn't go ride my bike in the dirt if I were being chased by a revived t-rex. not gonna happen.\

biker boyz on the other hand was more realistic. except in the end. it was like watching somebody play midnight club 3 or something. lame!

Old 03-31-2007, 07:25 AM

Ha ha ha! That's funny, I nearly traded my old CBR600 for an '05 GSX-R1000. Sold it a year later and picked up the CBR1000 instead.

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

The word, "gixxer," should be censored from this site.

Old 03-31-2007, 07:29 AM

I don't know about Biker Boyz since I never saw it but Torque was stupid. I guess different people find things entertaining. I was expecting to see something that entertained me but seeing that I know what bikes are capable of and what they're not capable of, I seen Torque as nothing more than a fairy tale for poseurs and wanna-be riders. Nothing short of completely unrealistic in terms of the how a bike can perform, etc. The acting was poor, the storyline was predictable and the stunts are average.

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

WOW that movie OWNEDDDD!!!!! WTF are u guyz soming when u watched it??? did u have a blind fold on??? biker boyz andTorque or so great i would pay to see it again(i have them both, and on my Zen Vision)
i agree X 99999 it rocked
-999999 for saying it sucked shame on u.....

Old 03-31-2007, 07:31 AM

Ha ha ha! That's hilarious, and so true!

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

WOW that movie OWNEDDDD!!!!! WTF are u guyz soming when u watched it??? did u have a blind fold on??? biker boyz andTorque or so great i would pay to see it again(i have them both, and on my Zen Vision)
i agree X 99999 it rocked
-999999 for saying it sucked shame on u.....
you may want to take off ur power rangre helmet because i dont think you saw those movie right

Old 03-31-2007, 07:35 AM

I can't speak for the others who found this film to be a waste of time but overall I did not find Torque to be entertaining for a single minute. I only watched it from start to finish because Ihad spare time to kill. If you look at the "entertaining" factors of the film such as the stunts, special effects, custom bikes etc. you'll likely find yourself disappointed. There are far better films with far better stunts, special effects and so fourth than Torque. Now if you throw in poor acting and a predictable plot you have a recipe for a waste of time.

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ya know im sitting here reading everyone bashing these movies and it makes me wonder. are you the same people who watch the marvel movies and be like BULL**** that guy cant really fly or shoot fire from his hands? i mean its just a movie, personally i enjoyed the movies and i own both of them. do i think they are an acurate portrail of our culture ? NO. do i think it got some people wanting a bike just to be cool like in the movies , YES. do i really care , NO. my point is is that its just a movie some people are gonna say thatthey blew donkey ***** others might say they enjoyed the films. that is ho wit is with every movie some like it some dont. and thats ok

Old 04-01-2007, 04:05 AM

pssss
i have not seen power rangers or even cartoons in ages like 4 years. i never said i watched them now...i said i used to watch them when i was like 10.
So with this statement, that would make you about 14 years old right? Well then it all makes sense.

(Psss, just a reminder that your avatar is clearly a Power Ranger, and you've quoted the theme song in your signature). Here's a new avatar for you - [sm=loser.gif] (na na na na...and repeat)