Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Torque

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Torque

I went to go rent it last night to see what all the hype was about! But to my disappointment it was not in. Must be a good flick! HAHA!!

Old 03-27-2007, 03:09 PM

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

WOW that movie OWNEDDDD!!!!! WTF are u guyz soming when u watched it??? did u have a blind fold on??? biker boyz andTorque or so great i would pay to see it again(i have them both, and on my Zen Vision)
i agree X 99999 it rocked
-999999 for saying it sucked shame on u.....
you may want to take off ur power rangre helmet because i dont think you saw those movie right

Old 03-27-2007, 03:38 PM

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

WOW that movie OWNEDDDD!!!!! WTF are u guyz soming when u watched it??? did u have a blind fold on??? biker boyz andTorque or so great i would pay to see it again(i have them both, and on my Zen Vision)
i agree X 99999 it rocked
-999999 for saying it sucked shame on u.....
you may want to take off ur power rangre helmet because i dont think you saw those movie right
You figure someone who still watches Power Rangers would obviously think those movies were good. (Psssss James, look up the word sarcasm in the dictionary)

Old 03-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ya know im sitting here reading everyone bashing these movies and it makes me wonder. are you the same people who watch the marvel movies and be like BULL**** that guy cant really fly or shoot fire from his hands? i mean its just a movie, personally i enjoyed the movies and i own both of them. do i think they are an acurate portrail of our culture ? NO. do i think it got some people wanting a bike just to be cool like in the movies , YES. do i really care , NO. my point is is that its just a movie some people are gonna say thatthey blew donkey ***** others might say they enjoyed the films. that is ho wit is with every movie some like it some dont. and thats ok

Old 03-27-2007, 05:34 PM

I just bought biker boyzzzzzz. I am gona send it to Kid Rock so he can sign it. Then I will put it in a vault and never touch it...... greatest movie of all time.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:19 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ya know im sitting here reading everyone bashing these movies and it makes me wonder. are you the same people who watch the marvel movies and be like BULL**** that guy cant really fly or shoot fire from his hands? i mean its just a movie, personally i enjoyed the movies and i own both of them. do i think they are an acurate portrail of our culture ? NO. do i think it got some people wanting a bike just to be cool like in the movies , YES. do i really care , NO. my point is is that its just a movie some people are gonna say thatthey blew donkey ***** others might say they enjoyed the films. that is ho wit is with every movie some like it some dont. and thats ok
Marvel movies are about superhumans with superpowers, so it makes sense that they can shoot fireballs out their ***, or wherever they choose. Torque is about normal people, on normal sportbikes, doing ridiculously abnormal things - that's the difference. You're comparing apples to oranges. For people that don't know much about motorcycles then sure, I can see they might find it somewhat entertaining. But for those of us that ride bikes and know what they can do, it's offensive and absurd. Like you said though, some people like it, and some don't, and it's clear that most people on this forum don't.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:12 AM

no I don't like it. but I do hug trees and like the smell of my own farts!

[sm=oopssign.gif]

Old 03-28-2007, 02:17 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: dragonium25

Marvel movies are about superhumans with superpowers, so it makes sense that they can shoot fireballs out their ***, or wherever they choose. Torque is about normal people, on normal sportbikes, doing ridiculously abnormal things - that's the difference. You're comparing apples to oranges. For people that don't know much about motorcycles then sure, I can see they might find it somewhat entertaining. But for those of us that ride bikes and know what they can do, it's offensive and absurd. Like you said though, some people like it, and some don't, and it's clear that most people on this forum don't.
and thats alright i didnt mean to offened anyone and maybe i did stretch the comparison a lil haha but the fact is people dont watch these movies because its whats real they watchit for excitement./ entertainment value.. thats all i was trying to say

Old 03-28-2007, 06:30 AM

I hear what you're saying Havoc, but you gotta understand howaggravating it is to watch something that is just so ludicrous that rather than be entertained by it, you curse atitfor being so stupid.

Old 03-28-2007, 09:55 AM

its a movie its good, the movie is supposed to take u out of reality. if a movie was all about what bikes can actually do then u will out on the jumping on trains and stuff and be stuck with a bunch of ppl racing the whole time.

pssss
i have not seen power rangers or even cartoons in ages like 4 years. i never said i watched them now...i said i used to watch them when i was like 10.

i made a giffffy for u guyz

Name:  14.gif
Views: 10
Size:  633.5 KB

Quick Reply: Torque