Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Stunt vid (watch @ own risk) 2nd vid added pg 3

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stunt vid (watch at own risk)

that was cool as hell, never saw a 12oclock burnout b4

Old 12-05-2008, 08:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Ti954

Cool vid, but why do squids think it's cool to stunt with little to no gear?
Squids don't have skill at anything that pertains to a bike....this guy just proved he has more skill than the average "rider" when it comes to a certain aspect of riding(stunting)....stop hating lil bish

Old 12-05-2008, 10:02 PM

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

ORIGINAL: Ti954

Cool vid, but why do squids think it's cool to stunt with little to no gear?
Squids don't have skill at anything that pertains to a bike....this guy just proved he has more skill than the average "rider" when it comes to a certain aspect of riding(stunting)....stop hating lil bish

Who's hating and who the **** are you calling a lil bish?

There's a clear difference between hating and pointing out that some people are just irresponsible. I really don't care what other people do unless it affects me but I have the right to voice my opinion. Defend others who are irresponsible all you want but don't come out calling me names because of how I view thier actions. That's just immature.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:14 PM

lol... yippie! I get to use this twice today..

CRIPPLE FIGHT@!!!!

chill out kiddies... you might sprain a finger trying to type something clever.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Regardless of your views on the vid, noob Ti is correct in that name calling is not only weaksauce in backing your debate but is also against forum rules. You got a p.o.v. you'd like to share, fine, but act like an adult about it without the name calling. Thank you kindly.

Old 12-05-2008, 11:18 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

if you don't know what squid is...you could be on

yes let's all do what TK says...WTF?

no doubt **** has skills.

public forum, people can flame regardless if the OP requests that they don't!
Could also go to utube and pull up a video of some squids, paste it in its own thread and bash away or we could just flame TKs video and start a big fight and get it locked just as easily.

Old 12-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Knowing Tahoe I'm certain he misworded it and meant you can voice your opinion regardless of if someone tells you not to ... I'm positive he did not mean bash, fight or flame since that would violate T.O.S. also. but I dunno, maybe that's just his new rougher side due to the frustration of recently becoming bikeless. [&:]

Old 12-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Im glad i was able to start such a good conversation Tahoe is right, you have an opinion i cant stop you all from speaking it, nor would i try to, i just thought i would ask, and post what your going to see. That way if you dont want to watch it you dont have to.

I will also condone we do some stupid crap now and then, and on the streets occasionally. I think though that you can see most of the time its in lots, or out in the country. Yes there are a few scenes on the highway or in town, but even then hardly ever cars around. While this does not make it right, we do still put in effort most of the time to stay out of trouble. That said, you may continue your opinions till this is locked

Oh and gear is a choice, smart or not. Cory does not usually wear much, while i always wear full. Again its all choice and our civil rights. Its similar to the gun threads, while i personally dont like them at all, you dont see me running in there starting crap, or calling you stupid for carrying one (it can kill you or hurt you ya know, IE: Plaxico)

Old 12-06-2008, 03:34 AM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

...do still put in effort most of the time to stay out of trouble
lolol... how many tickets you reckon hes gotten for doin it? I know what ya mean by stayin out of trouble but those couple of scenes with them bein pulled over made me wonder.. heh, I wonder if the dvd sales will end up covering all of his court costs over the years. Sick riding tho.. so do you know the guy, or go riding with him at all?

Old 12-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I usually ride with him a couple times a summer. He live about an hour away from me, but when he comes to green bay we ride, or i go see him now and then. They travel and do a lot of stunt shows during the summer too, so he is not around as much as he used to be. He has poor luck with police though, you may notice even when he gets pulled on the videos, its out in the country where we are usually pretty safe.

Quick Reply: Stunt vid (watch @ own risk) 2nd vid added pg 3