Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Stunt vid (watch @ own risk) 2nd vid added pg 3

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stunt vid (watch at own risk)

ORIGINAL: Gville George

I don't think you can call that guy a squid, stupid mabey for the no gear, but a squid he is not.

he defiantly seems like he gets caught a lot. Its funny, but seems like it could get expensive.

He may have good stunting skills, but pulling that **** on the street = squid in my book.

Why do people think it's okay to stunt on public roads? I read a story about some squid fu$k stunting and he looped his bike at 60 mph and his bike went onto the sidewalk hitting a teenage girl damn near killing her and left her with permanent disabilities. I could care less if the idiot crashes with no gear and kills himself, it's when innocent bystanders pay the price for thier idiocy that pisses me off. You say he's not a squid, I say he's a fu$king moron!!!

Old 12-04-2008, 10:57 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: Ti954

I don't think you can call that guy a squid, stupid mabey for the no gear, but a squid he is not.

he defiantly seems like he gets caught a lot. Its funny, but seems like it could get expensive.

He may have good stunting skills, but pulling that **** on the street = squid in my book.

Why do people think it's okay to stunt on public roads? I read a story about some squid fu$k stunting and he looped his bike at 60 mph and his bike went onto the sidewalk hitting a teenage girl damn near killing her and left her with permanent disabilities. I could care less if the idiot crashes with no gear and kills himself, it's when innocent bystanders pay the price for thier idiocy that pisses me off. You say he's not a squid, I say he's a fu$king moron!!!
When are you going to relax? Get rid of the chip buddy. First TK asked not to turn this thread into what your doing. Second George was not making a statement about stunting on the streets he actually was correcting you on the term towards this guy (cory) he is by no means a squid he is very talented and in control of his bike unlike a squid who is riding beyond their limitations. Maybe search for threads on squids and research what the commen meaning is, other then if they dont ride like you their a squid....

Old 12-04-2008, 11:33 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

When are you going to relax? Get rid of the chip buddy. First TK asked not to turn this thread into what your doing. Second George was not making a statement about stunting on the streets he actually was correcting you on the term towards this guy (cory) he is by no means a squid he is very talented and in control of his bike unlike a squid who is riding beyond their limitations. Maybe search for threads on squids and research what the commen meaning is, other then if they dont ride like you their a squid....
Yeah the kid has skills and I recognized that. I merely said he was a squid for doing it on the street. Some people condone that but I don't and I'll leave it at that.

Old 12-05-2008, 12:35 AM

great video

Old 12-05-2008, 10:53 AM

ORIGINAL: RCR

Yeah the kid has skills and I recognized that. I merely said he was a squid for doing it on the street. Some people condone that but I don't and I'll leave it at that.
While I agree with what you're saying, don't post that crap if TK says dont watch it and comment on it if it pisses you off.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool vid, but why do squids think it's cool to stunt with little to no gear?
Squid? Haha, that's rich. I've seen plenty of squids in full gear. They ride like crap and endanger other people, then they post threads asking what everyones top speen in traffic is..ghostrider wannabes.

I have ridden with people that wore no gear at all but rode the freakin wheels off of their bikes. Safe and talented, just stupid about gear choices...that's NOT a squid.

Idiotic behavior geared up or not? Yep, that's a squid.

Old 12-05-2008, 11:50 AM

Awesome video, He has alot of skills. Definitely not a squid in my book by any means. I cant stand this squid **** anymore. So if its 100 degrees here and I decide to go out without my jacket and decide at some point to ride a wheelie that clarifies me as a squid??? I dont think thats how that works. I understand the fact that people are against riding on the streets like that because it endangers others which i completely understand and im not arguing that but the skill that he has is by no means squidlike, the decision to ride like that on the street is not a good idea, so if anything he makes bad decisions on where to ride but he sure does know how to ride. Love the video.

Old 12-05-2008, 04:42 PM

I am not down with stunting personally but it would be cool to have bike control like that. What is this squid shi* its kinda weak can someone explain.

Old 12-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you don't know what squid is...you could be on

yes let's all do what TK says...WTF?

no doubt **** has skills.

public forum, people can flame regardless if the OP requests that they don't!

Old 12-05-2008, 06:13 PM

damn sick video! i like the ending

Quick Reply: Stunt vid (watch @ own risk) 2nd vid added pg 3