Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Stunt vid I threw together

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stunt vid I threw together

Been tryin to learn since i bought my bike at the end of April. Any tips or critisizim sp? is what i want so bring it.

I know they're not circles, stoppies not high enough....

Go to the bottom of the page and click the link. then wait with the download ticket for like 15 sec. should download then.

Anybody that would host me would be great.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5057325/learnin.WMV.html

Old 09-27-2005, 10:53 PM
Retired Administrator
Default RE: Stunt vid I threw together

Sorry I can't offer any constructive criticism, I’m just a fan. The skills look good to me and the video quality kicks ***. You said you stated stunting 5 months ago… picked up fast. I’d like to try a little, but I need to find a stunt bike first. Maybe you can offer a tip.. on the stoppies, what did you do to keep the front from bottoming out? I don’t even qualify as a poser when it comes to stunting, so I’m sorry if that’s a stupid question. Anyways, nice video.

Old 09-28-2005, 05:09 AM

I like the motorcross bars on the f4i, Sweet vid man.

Old 09-28-2005, 06:11 AM

nice video,I was gonna ask how you were able to wheelie so easily and then I saw the sproket.Good stuntin though,keep it up.

Old 09-28-2005, 08:50 AM

it is hard to believe you have only been stunting for 5 months?????? are you sure you don't have any previous experience??

Old 09-28-2005, 10:30 AM

Holy crap what's the tooth count on that rear sprocket?! Haha... straight video man, keep it up!

Old 09-28-2005, 02:58 PM

Nice work, you should make another vid in say 6months time, that means a yrs worth of stunting, bet ur skills would be awesome, not that there not now!!!

Old 09-28-2005, 07:31 PM

I appreciate the compliments. I don't really have anybody to stunt with here so I have too pick it up on my own. The sprocket is a 63 tooth I love it just as long as im not trying to go anywhere in a hurry.

I've been riding bikes for years but never tried stunting because I didn't want to hurt my bikes. i bought that bike from a freind that wrecked and it opened up a whole new world! I've learned alot from reading on stuntlife.com I'm hooked! You don't need much room, it helps to keep the cops off you.

About the stoppies, I just grab the brake proggressively and don't have any trouble with the front bottoming out, too fast though and your front might slide. I usually kind of bounce on the pegs a little just before i brake that gives you a little rebound and less effort to get it up close to the Balance Point, Gotta be careful with that!

I just bought an 02 F4i that I can't wait to start stutnin out. The bike in the vid isn't FI so I hope I can get better on the F4i

Old 09-28-2005, 07:54 PM

Nice vid,

Old 09-29-2005, 07:23 AM

Its aight...

5months.. if your serious, you got skillz... If your like my friends, you got skillz but cant count LOL... Goodstuff though, you need a better camera man though, and give more props to the camera... i.e. rollin burnouts, look at the camera, or your no handers point to us or somethin, dont look so concentrated lol, looks better when you were like "Pshhh slow wheelie? ****! whatcha know bout this!" lol..

Endo's scare me.. o.O

Quick Reply: Stunt vid I threw together