Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

some gangsta riders!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: some gangsta riders!

ORIGINAL: Err

ORIGINAL: TheX

Definite repost, and if the riders were blocking traffic on purpose and doing that crap they deserve to be run over...morons..
back to the shed with you!
+1

Old 08-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Friend and Hero ...

I was under the impression when riding in groups larger than five. You were to subdivide into smaller groups and assign a leader and a tail ender but what the Hell, do I know. So therefore, I Would agree to a certain extent with TheX. Now as far as being under direct or indirect fire. No matter how many times this happens it's never comfortable feeling, but damn well is a high motivator to make one respond with some form of action , prefer action over reaction. Leave it up to you guys to figure it out LOL.

Now on the subject of Gangs and I want to make this perfectly clear. It is not directed to motorcycle riders or individuals who congregate or hang out in groups, but to those who conduct themselves as thugs and prey upon those weaker than themselves as a Gangs. I have personally lived in some of the highest gang infested states in America, California, Arizona and Georgia as well as Florida and Do Not claim to be a reincarnation of Bruce Lee. But on more than one occasion have had a confrontation with one or more at a time and have held my ground. Every time I have a profound statement, I like to make to them. If you're half the bad *** you claim to be pull up your F#CKING pants put on this uniform and help protect this neighborhood , block, community or, what ever the hell you claim to be yours. From those who really threaten your way of life. To date, I have had zero takers on this offer. There have been a few times when it has took more than words and general persuasion for me to speak my piece and move on. I don't go looking for trouble and don't want any have personally seen enough physical violence to last me two lifetimes.

BUT F#CK The Gangs and F#CK Anyone Who Is down with the Gangs You Are Doing Nothing to Help the Environment in Which You Live in or Help Yourself. Now don't get me started on why I like rap music and hate gangs or will be here all night LOL

Old 08-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cbr_newbie

ORIGINAL: Err

ORIGINAL: TheX

Definite repost, and if the riders were blocking traffic on purpose and doing that crap they deserve to be run over...morons..
back to the shed with you!
+1
Intelligence on parade

Old 08-09-2007, 11:39 PM

Intelligence wtf is that

Old 08-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: cbr_newbie

Intelligence wtf is that

Something that some individuals take for granted and others hope to aspire to at some point in their lives [sm=smiley17.gif]

Old 08-13-2007, 12:04 AM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

I was under the impression when riding in groups larger than five. You were to subdivide into smaller groups and assign a leader and a tail ender but what the Hell, do I know. So therefore, I Would agree to a certain extent with TheX. Now as far as being under direct or indirect fire. No matter how many times this happens it's never comfortable feeling, but damn well is a high motivator to make one respond with some form of action , prefer action over reaction. Leave it up to you guys to figure it out LOL.

Now on the subject of Gangs and I want to make this perfectly clear. It is not directed to motorcycle riders or individuals who congregate or hang out in groups, but to those who conduct themselves as thugs and prey upon those weaker than themselves as a Gangs. I have personally lived in some of the highest gang infested states in America, California, Arizona and Georgia as well as Florida and Do Not claim to be a reincarnation of Bruce Lee. But on more than one occasion have had a confrontation with one or more at a time and have held my ground. Every time I have a profound statement, I like to make to them. If you're half the bad *** you claim to be pull up your F#CKING pants put on this uniform and help protect this neighborhood , block, community or, what ever the hell you claim to be yours. From those who really threaten your way of life. To date, I have had zero takers on this offer. There have been a few times when it has took more than words and general persuasion for me to speak my piece and move on. I don't go looking for trouble and don't want any have personally seen enough physical violence to last me two lifetimes.

BUT F#CK The Gangs and F#CK Anyone Who Is down with the Gangs You Are Doing Nothing to Help the Environment in Which You Live in or Help Yourself. Now don't get me started on why I like rap music and hate gangs or will be here all night LOL
I quote these words simply to agree. Not to threadjack this, but, I have family in military, law enforcement, and civil service. Civil liberties are not free. If we don't look out for the next generation and do so in a way that not only educates them, but shows them how the system works for their next generation, all will eventually go to waste for nothing and our founding fathers would be able to add one more thing that we f'ed up on as opposed to turning around.

Back on thread topic...

Unless I was there to witness this, my analysis is about as good as anyone else's in the sense that you are only hearing things second hand, and cannot, conclusively make any form of educated theory as to the outcome of the actual situation. It is quick to pass judgement of the unknown elements. The driver of the car could have easily just realized that it would have been pointless to try anything as it's obvious the group had no regard for other drivers on the road.

Getting shot at in the car is just insane by any account. Agreeing with TheX is also a rareity for me, but, he's correct. A couple times I was on a big ride, and this was my first exposure to stunting, and they were doing it on the highway. I'll admit, I even tried it. BUT, it is not cool. Here's why...

I had practiced on back roads and am pretty descent at them, can control them at bp, use brake correctly etc, even to the point where I could look around and feel completely confident and let them down, no problems. One time I tried it on the highway, in the heat of the moment, with a group. As I was doing the wheelie, I was able to look over at the car next to me, as I went by and saw the most terrified look on this middle aged ladies face, as she jerked the wheel to the right when she hit her brakes. This was on the highway at 70-

Old 08-13-2007, 12:39 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Amen brother

A very well written, thought-provoking, intelligent, and true reflection of the realities of what we all enjoy here, and a honest look at the downsides of poor judgment and temptation brought on by they constant peer pressure of others with poor judgment and lack of concern for those who surround them

A+