Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Saturday moring ride to the Graffiti park in Austin, TX

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saturday moring ride to the Graffiti park in Austin, TX

First video made with the GoPro. Please let me know if you like it or if you dont!! Hope you enjoy

Old 02-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Thumbs up

I like that intro, very nice bike. How's that pipe sound when you open it up?

Old 02-01-2014, 10:32 PM

Thanks! The pipe sounds great wide open. I took the baffle out from day one and havent looked back.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:41 PM

Hey Turtlewax... Excellent first effort... Looks very good... Love the CBR1000rr...

Old 02-01-2014, 10:56 PM

Thank you. It took about 5 hours from the time I started till it was on youtube. A bit of trial and error ( I dont read instructions) but I got it figured out. Im looking at some software now and a new PC to run it. Stay tuned for a lot more to come!

Old 02-01-2014, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Turtlewax
Thank you. It took about 5 hours from the time I started till it was on youtube. A bit of trial and error ( I dont read instructions) but I got it figured out. Im looking at some software now and a new PC to run it. Stay tuned for a lot more to come!

What software did you use to edit it? Editing gets easier with practice... I just started getting into the whole process of learning how to film and edit my videos better in an effort to refine my Youtube channel and post better quality video... and share em' here too...

Old 02-02-2014, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by RydnaCBR
What software did you use to edit it? Editing gets easier with practice... I just started getting into the whole process of learning how to film and edit my videos better in an effort to refine my Youtube channel and post better quality video... and share em' here too...
True, I use windows movie maker and its considered one of the most simple and user friendly software's and it still took me about a month to figure out lol

Old 02-02-2014, 01:49 AM

Hey Turtlewax can you post a video of your exhaust? I'm kinda in the market for one and have been watching Youtube videos on some to try and see what I like.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:03 AM

I used the GoPro Studio to edit. Its the stocker that you download with the camera. The editing functions are ok and easy to use. The problem is the lack of scene wipes. You can either fade it in or out or use on thier custom transitions. I want more than what they offer. I did a lot of video editing in HS almost 20 years ago. The principles are the same just everything is digital now vs analog. It took me about an hour to figure out the learning curve and then it was off to the races. I can see where 2 video monitors would be nice. Ill build a PC after my wedding designed to run these editing programs. Ill be able to pump out some decent videos by that point.

Ill get a video of the pipe up as soon as I can. The weather temps dropped here overnight too dammit. As soon as it clears up Ill do a few walk arounds a few flybys from the road.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by RydnaCBR

Its all about the footage. What camera are you using? I put the GoPro on a monopod from my tripod. I used that kinda like an extension to my arms. Plus it freaks my girl out when a camera comes peeking around the corner. lol

Then you have all the other mounts as well. Which IMO are overpriced. Im going to start making custom rigs for it too. Gives me a reason to use my garage! I made an aluminum extension but its too shaky on the tank of the bike.

Quick Reply: Saturday moring ride to the Graffiti park in Austin, TX