Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

running from cops

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default running from cops

ok, i dont wanna hear responses like "oh i wouldn't run" or "im too good for that" or "i'm rossi's cousin of course i couldn't get caught"....just answer the questions and if you would never ever run or find yourself in the predictament to run then dont answer the poll, its that simple. just think though, imagine your opening up your bud's bike(which ALL of us do at one time or another in life) and you fly by a cop going the opposite way on a highway so you keep going(whether at higher speed or lower) only to look back eventually to see the cop "chasing" you and you pull over, and the cop kicks your bike over....seems harmless enough, a simple "i wasn't thinking mistake."

Old 05-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Default RE: running from cops

Id be fine with it if he went into a full kick and knocked my bike over, but id be supppppper pissed if he pushed it over with his hands....hell he'd get it fingerprinty and id have to wash it again

Old 05-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i dont care who you are no one knocks over my bike.

Old 05-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Total waste of forum space, and a kick in the face of what little intelligence is left on the internet.

Old 05-26-2007, 08:42 PM

LOL i specifically was going to add a "no X allowed" on this thread but left it out...damn

Old 05-26-2007, 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: AudiCBR

LOL i specifically was going to add a "no X allowed" on this thread but left it out...damn
too late

Old 05-27-2007, 01:18 AM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

i dont care who you are no one knocks over my bike.
You damn skippy dude![sm=youreright.gif] I'd try to keep my cool and get a lawyer as soon asI posted bail.

Old 05-27-2007, 08:33 AM

There is a difference here. It's called "professionalism" This vid is clearly not a good example of police professionalism.(hence it's being on the net) Obviously the speeder is in the wrong......that goes without saying. So what we are left with is a vid of an individual who lacks the professioal detatchment to do his job effectively and be worthy of respect. It dosen't matter if he is a cop or if he scrapes farts off park benches, he was caught on film doing his job poorly thus becoming internet fodder.

I put this statment in this thread because

Old 05-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: TheX

Total waste of forum space, and a kick in the face of what little intelligence is left on the internet.
Exactly.

This thread is truly ignorant.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:40 PM

ORIGINAL: EPNF4i

There is a difference here. It's called "professionalism" This vid is clearly not a good example of police professionalism.(hence it's being on the net) Obviously the speeder is in the wrong......that goes without saying. So what we are left with is a vid of an individual who lacks the professioal detatchment to do his job effectively and be worthy of respect. It dosen't matter if he is a cop or if he scrapes farts off park benches, he was caught on film doing his job poorly thus becoming internet fodder.

I put this statment in this thread because
???? I didn't see a video....is it "wrong" to speed? I don't think so, hence the variance in 90%+ situations of people going past cops going over the posted speed limit without the cop thinking twice about pulling them over....IMO, there's usually a difference between the posted speed limit and the ENFORCED speed limit.

Quick Reply: running from cops