Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Reggie Bush aint got nothin on Cody Paul

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reggie Bush aint got nothin on Cody Paul

Anyone see this kid? Hope mine got skills like this kid one day!!! The whole team money but this kid on point!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqSV1wnN5oQ

Old 10-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Default RE: Reggie Bush aint got nothin on Cody Paul

LOL, hes aight, hes just too damn slow....I played football through junior high (hurt my knee and of course mom made me quit[&o]) But when I played we had a kid on our team 7th grade he was 6'3" 215lbs...looked like a damn adult just running kids over....and he was also the quickest person on the team.....I think he plays college ball now name Marc Isacas....Wish I had a video to show you of him, you would laugh to watch him literally plow through kids

Old 10-06-2007, 04:00 PM

Hes aight? Oh yea let me throw in the face that this kid is 13 yrs old an 4 ft 11.

Old 10-06-2007, 05:13 PM

He's good! He runs like Barry Sanders. Check out the juke @ 3:17

Old 10-07-2007, 10:20 AM

that is sick, he has real tailent

Old 10-07-2007, 10:38 AM
VP

he's alright ... lots of talent out there these days though he'll have to speed it up

Old 10-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hes good...im not gonna go out and say that the kids gonna be in the NFL one day...the kids hes playing against couldnt stop a juke to save their lives...we'll see how he is when hes olderand plays against teamswho are defensively fundamental...still cool to watch though...like watching someone play madden with tomlinson on the rookie setting...

Old 10-09-2007, 06:50 AM

Is it possible that we are only seeing replays from games against lesser players, or maybe those are good teams that he is playing against. Whatever the case, I think he is extremely good.A coupleskills he definitely possessesare quick feet and good vision. People who say that he isn't fast enough aren't looking at the beginning of the clips where he is outrunning people. Sure, if you look at the second half of a clip after he has run back and forth laterally across the field juking tons of guys along the way he has slowed to the speed of other defenders who hadn't run anywhere near as much as he had up until that point.

Old 10-09-2007, 10:45 AM

wow i posted this just because I thought the kid was pretty good for a 4ft 11 13 year old. LOL People in here kill me hatin on alil kid. Just be like yea hes pretty good and let it go aight. Think some guys in here are on some way out there shiii. LOL

Old 10-09-2007, 11:01 AM

The best thing about this kid is that he doesn't showboat. He scores a touchdown, does a simple celebration with a teammate or two, then runs to get ready for the next play. The NFLers could learn a thing or two from this kid!

Quick Reply: Reggie Bush aint got nothin on Cody Paul