Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Rear ended - pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear ended - pics

Coming from work this evening, was standing at a stop sign waiting for traffic to clear. Noticed a car in my rear view mirror, didn't seem like it would stop in the distance, moved a li'l forward to give her some room, next thing u know, BAM!! The car got wedged between the tail & the tire. Fortunately I didn't run into traffic. No broken bones & I was able to drive her home, all's good!

Pics - http://picasaweb.google.com/ashish.hareet/WreckIII#

Watch ur back fella's, watch ur backs!!

Last edited by VoodooStar; 07-14-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn Vood........man that sucks..........least you were not hurt

Old 07-14-2009, 10:55 PM
Default oh man

What a stupid girl! I'm sorry that happened, but glad that you're OK. How's the bike? Were you at the front of the line or behind someone else? Imagine if you hadn't moved up some, or even looked back.
I can't agree more about watching your back. Too many riders just automatically put it in neutral to stare at their gas cap. I've made a habit of keeping my eye on who's rolling up behind me when I'm stopped. No matter their speed, I tap the brake a few times and move ahead if necessary. Once they've stopped, then I can focus my attention on other things, like my gas cap.

Old 07-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you did get her insurance info right?

Old 07-14-2009, 11:52 PM

you should get her number and make her do 'special' favors for you. hahaha. how can someone NOT see a bright colored motorcycle infront of them??

Old 07-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ridinthabay408
you should get her number and make her do 'special' favors for you. hahaha. how can someone NOT see a bright colored motorcycle infront of them??
not paying attention lol, like talking on the cell fone, putting makeup on, just plain shouldnt be in a car.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
just plain shouldnt be in a car.
Says it all right there lol

Old 07-15-2009, 01:35 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ridinthabay408

Coming from work this evening, was standing at a stop sign waiting for traffic to clear. Noticed a car in my rear view mirror, didn't seem like it would stop in the distance, moved a li'l forward to give her some room, next thing u know, BAM!! The car got wedged between the tail & the tire. Fortunately I didn't run into traffic. No broken bones & I was able to drive her home, all's good!

...... I'm just sayin....

Anyways, really glad to hear you're alright dude! Definitely could have been much worse! K know the feeling... back in '07 I got rear ended on my bike sitting at a light by an 88 year old in a new Benz. I was watching him in the mirror too and it looked like he was gonna stop, he just never did. A buddy of mine on an R6 got rear ended by a guy doing about 45-50 mph and didn't even slow down. He got VERY lucky that he didn't get hurt other than some very minor stuff!

Again glad you're alright and bike isn't too bad!

Old 07-15-2009, 06:31 AM
Default wow

Thats one stupid girl, I think I would have flipped a boat on her, least she can do is pay for something if your bike was messed up and if not say somethings wrong and get money haha, sounds bad but what she just did was way worse in my book. At least she didnt do the one two I'm dipping on you like most people do when they hit a bike. Good thing your good, bike too...

Old 07-15-2009, 08:10 AM

That's one hell of a way to hold a bike up!

Glad your alright dude.

Quick Reply: Rear ended - pics