Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

radar gun !! lol

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: radar gun !! lol

Wow !!!!! bunhca cop haters[sm=bustedsign.gif] LOL !!!! thought it was a pretty good vid

Old 10-08-2006, 12:48 PM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!

Love the opening shot. All you haters go back and pause it on the guys with the wheel barrel and tell me that is not some funny shiot.

Old 10-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Banned

Always interesting to hear, "I don't really care for cops."

As if they're a friggin' race. Get a clue dude, there are cops out there that would rather give a hand up rather than haul your butt to jail, I'm one of them.

Funny video.

"I don't really care for idiots."

Old 10-10-2006, 10:23 PM

yeah "there are cops out there that would rather give a hand up rather than haul your butt to jail" but there are more that would rather pull over a bike because they got burned in a chase before..or in wisconsin (home of harley) just because they dont like rockets..

these are the cops that bikers(like on here) dont like. and yeah cops are stereotyped but people who ride sport bikes are stereotyped too like flying everywhere wide open and popping wheelies wherever they are and blah blah blah.....

in illinois now they are pulling over bikes and taking pics of bike,plate,gear and riders face and putting it in a file in case a bike runs from them they can look in the file and find the person... also they have started a "gang" file on motorcycle clubs and it will show "known gang affiliation".

they have had 250 chases where the bikes got away... and some egos are a little bruised.

i work for a PD too but i still say [sm=smiley21.gif] to the video.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: bindelsf2
they have had 250 chases where the bikes got away... and some egos are a little bruised.
Some nerve they have trying to figure out who's on those bikes.

[sm=headbang.gif]

Old 10-10-2006, 10:54 PM

i know thats what i said too!

Old 10-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Banned

I don't wanna hijack the thread any more than I already have, but let's call it what it is. You think there are, "more cops that would rather haul you in," right? As long as we're presuming, I can say, with almost absolute certainty, no doubt in my mind...

That not a single person riding a sportbike under the age of 35 is doing the speed limit... ever. Whether it's 10MPH over or 50, you're still speading. That fact alone says more bikers break the law than any other group of like minded motorists.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in the same boat. These bikes are wound so tight it makes it near impossible to not speed. I'd like to hear one person on this entire forum say with integrity they always do the speed limit on public roads while riding their bikes. It's not gonna happen. Multiply that with the fact that almost every sportbike rider pushes it a little more when riding in groups and you've got a pretty decent reason for concern if you find yourself in a position of public safety.

Don't get me wrong, it sucks the bikers are being singled out, but let's also realize there is a tangible reason for it.

Not only is this site about enthusiasts of a common ground, but so far it's been well-balanced with safety in mind. Just don't say the majority of bikers didn't have it coming, hell it's part of riding.

Always has been, always will. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be riding. Something to think about.