Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Race Last Night *Vid*

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 03:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Race Last Night *Vid*

Thanks guys.

hey, you live in temecula? Me too. Send me a pm when you get your bike, and we'll go for a ride one sunday. cool video. i don't need to see anything but headlights anyway. as long as i know whos winning and whos loosing. And the nearest track to you is California Speedway in Fontana. that's 40 to 50 minutes up the 15.... right by where it crosses with the 10.
Actually, I live in the Coachella Valley. I drove to Temecula that night. Fontana is like an hour and a half away for me trailoring a car.

I will def. hit you up when I do. They guy I was racing in this video rides a blue 05 ZX-6R. You might know him. He lives in Perris and goes to the 1/8 track alot on it.

Old 09-29-2006, 06:48 PM

Well theres always a quick and final solution for those who race the streets without roll cages and 100+ mph fluent and honed/practiced/mastered racing experience. I was a teenager not to long ago and to be honest when your in highschool, living off the parents you feel pretty much invincible. For those of you who this may apply to, that glass house you keep your mindset in is going to shatter if you throw rocks in it and gamble the devil with speed. If your seriously wanting to race then practice, practice, practice and once you think your good, practice even more in CONTROLLED enviornments. I think the word 'controlled enviornment' is a contradiction in itself being that enviornments are unpredictable and influential. Bottom line, if the age thing doesn't apply to you then just please take your high performance machines to areas where you only risk your own life not someone elses. The last thing I want to read is a fellow biker getting eliminated because of a street race, and I pray I never read about it. Enjoy your safe weekend!

Old 09-29-2006, 10:49 PM

Live Life To The Fullest. Thats All I Gotta Say Even If Its Dangerous.
I don't know but I think bikes are more dangerous then cars. If there racing or not.

Old 09-30-2006, 05:12 AM

Bottom line, if the age thing doesn't apply to you then just please take your high performance machines to areas where you only risk your own life not someone elses.
Couldn't agree with you more, and neither could the people who do the racing with me. Thats why we go out in the middle of nowhere at wee hours of the night where we can only hurt ourselves if that is what happens.

Old 10-03-2006, 07:26 AM

ORIGINAL: Paul Square

Tomek, isn't that the same name as one hip hop star in the UK?
I AM polish.... guess the name COULD be there. It's only like 500 miles from Poland.

anyway, yeah, It seems like this thread is kinda changing topic. that's cool though. there IS one thought I would like to put in, in reference to street racing. I went to the NHRA museum in Pamona, CA. Amongst all the unique record breaking motorcycles, cars, and old riding gear, there were OOOLD pictures of people racing. Racing on a street, racing on a track, racing on what looked like an abandoned airport....e.t.c. What stood out to me more than other things, when i thought about it, is that back in the day, EVEN ON RACE TRACKS, they had no timers. And THAT"S what's so RAW and EXILARATING about street racing. You don't know EXACTLY how fast the other guy is...you just know if you lost or won. I had a bimmer that would run low to mid 14's at the track. With that knowledge....hell..... i could just sit in the stands the rest of the day and say...."oh, I can beat that guy," "ah, I'm not racing THAT guy for money....he just ran a 13.5." It would be a lot more fun at the track if they just took those damn timers off and let people go at it. Then more people would want to race each other by going to the track, cuz they wouldn't know how fast the other guy is. I'm not saying street racing is the way to go. I don't like putting other people's lives in danger. I just wish I knew where an abandoned airport was so I don't have to pay 20 freakin bucks to race four times in a whole day. Honestly, I've street raced...like REALLY street raced....from one light to another.....once. I had more fun that one time in my life than all the times I went to a track. There's so much damn pressure at a track! "Damn, am I gonna get in? gotta be there at 6 in the morning! Is my battery tied down to spec? Do I have anything rolling around in my car? Bla bla bla... damn, look at all those people in the stands. am i gonna stall out? DAMN I STALLED OUT!!!! there must be so many people laughing at me. WTF is up with this light tree? Deep staging? No deep staging? why can't we just line up at the same freakin spot and leave when the light ACTUALLY turns green!?!?!" NOOOOO, we have to leave when the light is on the third yellow and a half....before the green. So many rules, so many regulations.....its not raw anymore. It's like comparing street fighting to boxing in a ring. In a ring its like, "ok, here's the gloves so you don't f him up too bad. heres vasaline on your face so he doesnt f YOU up too bad. No choking now guys. got your mouth pieces? if he falls down you can't keep hitting him now, ya hear? street fighting. straight up elbow uppercut to the butt chin with a swift knee kick to the stomach. No bull****. wanna race? heres a light. no cars. no people. lets DO it. Unfortunately....there are WWWWWWWAAAAAYYYYY too many dumb @$$E$ driving around residential areas, populated streets, and in risky circumstances where they turn something that should be fun and generally harmless to fatal levels and giving street racing a bad name..... like taking a bimmer with two other people in it around a bend in a city street going 90. ring a bell? yeah, that was uber dumb. And tracks should be open every freakin weekend. not once every couple months or once a month.
In conclusion, I would prefer track drag racing to street if they changed a few things. Rogue_F4i, nice vid. and it was late at night, no traffic, on a highway with no pedestrians.

Old 10-03-2006, 04:01 PM

Thanks man.

We were in Mo Valley Sunday night again for another race. Two guys from LA came out and we were off the 215 at Nuevo.

Old 10-05-2006, 04:38 PM

Ontario use to be the street racing hotspot but he cops got tough over there.. A few years back a bike crashed while racing right as the cops rolled up. Needless to say didn't stick around to see if he was ok.

Old 10-07-2006, 12:26 AM

Im pretty sure he has the VIDEO in the right place. Doesnt matter if its a bike or not. Its Sights and Sounds not Sights and Sounds of Motorcycles.

There are tons of things on this site about other things other than motorcycles. Who really cares anyways.

Old 10-18-2006, 04:05 PM

I couldn't see anything but lights either. But no big deal. But as it's happened to me in the past sometimes people on this site just don't get it. They will post a mad response and rip on you for no reason.

Old 10-18-2006, 06:24 PM

i like it...racings racing!

i have seen videos of all kinds on here and i liked it! for god sake theres a video of a kid humping a blowup doll and everyone liked that---where was there a bike in that video????[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Quick Reply: Race Last Night *Vid*