Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Race Last Night *Vid*

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Race Last Night *Vid*

Again?

I didn't know they gave licenses to 10 year olds. Very interesting indeed.

From now on, if you would like to submit your input, please do it in somewhat orderly manner. Now I know this might be a far stretch for someone with your level of intelligence, but it would be for the better of this forum and the online community if you try to conduct responses in sentence form with appropriate punctuation. I am open to feedback and constructive criticism, but I do draw lines.

Thank you.

Old 09-26-2006, 12:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me see if I can keep this response to words you can easily understand.

This is a Honda motorcycle forum. Most riders who post here do so to write/read about two-wheeled vehicles. Usually, the only time a car is mentioned is when it gets walked by a Honda motorcycle off the line or from a roll.

Maybe your headlights video would be best posted on FBody.com or some other cager site.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:12 AM

Let me see if I can keep this response to words you can easily understand.

This is a Honda motorcycle forum. Most riders who post here do so to write/read about two-wheeled vehicles. Usually, the only time a car is mentioned is when it gets walked by a Honda motorcycle off the line or from a roll.

Maybe your headlights video would be best posted on FBody.com or some other cager site.
Thank you.

Now I understand this is a Honda Motorcycle forum. I do understand that most people on here want to read stories and watch videos about related items. Now I came on this site a while ago because I am looking into buying an F4I as soon as my current car sells. In the mean time, this is the vehicle I drive. Thinking that the crowd would be much more open minded (obviously a mistake), I went ahead and posted a harmless video. Apparently some are too narrow minded to watch and enjoy a video about another type of racing.

If this is the mentality of the people on here, then I won't bother posting much. So, forgive my arrogance in posting non cycle related video.

By the way, this is posted on other sites, including other cycle affiliated forums, and they have said nothing but nice things.

Old 09-26-2006, 02:31 AM

Don't get all butt-hurt ya'll. I like the variety that this forum offers and I enjoy the diversity of all posts and all opinions even if I don't agree with them. If you don't like a post...simply do not reply if you have nothing constructive to say...simple. I for one enjoyed the vid...as mentioned, maybe my computer, but all I saw were headlights, but the sound was enough...I used to run a pro-street 67' with a stroked big-block...so maybe I can appreciate the vid....even if on a honda forum. C'mon...didn't your Mom used to tell you "if you aint got nothin nice to say......"

Old 09-26-2006, 03:48 AM

I hate for my first post to be in the area of dislike to someones vid, but as you can see from my login name here I am into cars. Nice race, alrthough a typical night video(hard to get people to want to race in the day). I have a 95 z28 and an 88 ls1 rx7 and can appreciate a good car race vid.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:06 PM

Thank you shocktroop and lt1rx7.

Its hard to get runs in during the day, especially now because of strict laws in CA.

Old 09-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Registered Users

Have never been a fan of racing on public roads. To many opportunities for sh*t to go wrong and people getting hurt/killed. Take it to the track.

Deadly Racing Crash

Old 09-26-2006, 04:42 PM

Have never been a fan of racing on public roads. To many opportunities for sh*t to go wrong and people getting hurt/killed. Take it to the track.

Another reason we do it at night, and out in the middle of nowhere. The closest track to me is an hour and a half away as well. I think I read you live in LA, so you must know as well that they are going to shut down LACR soon. Thats just what everyone needs, is another track to disappear. [:@]

Old 09-29-2006, 02:43 PM

hey, you live in temecula? Me too. Send me a pm when you get your bike, and we'll go for a ride one sunday. cool video. i don't need to see anything but headlights anyway. as long as i know whos winning and whos loosing. And the nearest track to you is California Speedway in Fontana. that's 40 to 50 minutes up the 15.... right by where it crosses with the 10.

Old 09-29-2006, 03:13 PM

Tomek, isn't that the same name as one hip hop star in the UK?

I was personally a little disappointed that I couldn't see anything but headlights and I have to agree with street racing being a bad idea. Thanks for bringing in some variety though.

Quick Reply: Race Last Night *Vid*