Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Police and Deals Gap

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Police and Deals Gap

Interesting video about what police can and cant do at Deals Gap

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...9&hl=en-GB

Old 03-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Default RE: Police and Deals Gap

wow thats jacked up about the cop that killed that other cop!! And not to ***** the thread but ive taken my semi through deals gap region numerous times and if you do the speed limit and hug the white line ive never crossed into the oncoming lane.. so i dont know why that truck was drivin in the opposite lane? no sense in it..

Old 03-05-2007, 12:00 AM

that makes me piested and kinda scared to ride there now, was planning a trip to the dragon this summer with some freinds, dotn think ima do that now

Old 03-05-2007, 01:43 AM

[sm=why.gif]Oh my wow! It like people are so UGH............................. those news stories " I killed two sportbikers so name a hywy after me". [sm=WTFsgign.gif]is wrong with people. That trailor, Senator, those cops killing that biker, [sm=oopssign.gif]he was one their own. Just when you can't think any lower of people.

Old 03-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Banned

You know what chaps my hide?

I'll say it, yeah I just posted in another thread about how racism sucks...

BUT I CAN'T STAND TRUCK DRIVERS... as a whole. I've never had a, "good" experience as a motorist on a highwaywhen they're involved. There are times when they are jerks and dicks, and there are times when they don't do anything besides what they're supposed to. NEVER, and I mean NEVER have I ever seen any type of courtesy from a big rig. NEVER.

They pull into the passing lane on a hill with a line of cars trying to pass, knowing damn well they can't get that hunk o' **** up that hill faster than any 4 door. They think it's funny to do rolling roadblocks. And heaven forbid you should get tired of their **** and flip them the bird as you pass...

Only to have them get on their radios and get a whole slew of truckers ahead to bully your around the roads. Bull****. 90% of them are meth heads and Ihave never had anything good to say about them. Like I said, there are times when they're just driving, or their being *********. NEVER do you see them let someone pass who actually can make it up a hill.

You know what's worse? As a frequent highway rider, I've ran into many a dicksmack truck driver that hangs out in the passing lane on an empty stretch of highway. Why? Maybe grandma Betty doesn't know any better, but don't tell me they don't know what the **** the passing lane is for. So not only are they being ******, now you have to make a choice.

Gun it and pass them on the right hoping they don't go total ******** on you and start moving over, or sit back and wait for the piece of **** to exit.

I HATE TRUCK DRIVERS and the idiots in that video are prime examples. What the hell...

They can't possibly believe that the Dragon is the fastest way to get from A to B. That tells me their ********* in Tennessee too.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:04 AM

im with kid on this one, and there was a thread on it a ways back... but **** tha police! when I get healed up again im snappin pics of my new plate for everyone, I AINT NEVER GOIN DOWN! (metaphorically i guess, since i crashed my chit like a month ago)

Old 03-05-2007, 04:21 AM

im goin to the dragon in may...**** the police!

Old 03-05-2007, 04:32 AM

ORIGINAL: Leveltwo

im goin to the dragon in may...**** the police!
i agree, i work for the pd, ima ask tomorrow if its federal prop to see if they can patrol. ima answer this question tomorrow when i go to work to see if local can ticket on that and state. i wanted to go so bad to the dragon and ride it since its close to me

Old 03-05-2007, 04:42 AM

My opinion on the big rigs:

Up here in the Seattle area, I haven't experienced them blocking the left lane.

I think that big trucks are among the safest cars on the road because they are so predictable. They're not like the dip****s who miss their exit and then cross three lanes and a median to get there. They usually don't change lanes without looking or using their blinker.

That said, they can be a real pain in the *** to get around. And this video shows how dangerous they can be.

Old 03-05-2007, 06:05 AM

hmmm......dunno if this is a stupid question or not but......i never heard of the dragon...where is it and is it that windy road and why does it attract so many riders?

Quick Reply: Police and Deals Gap