Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

photoshop help, pretty please

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 12:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default photoshop help, pretty please

Hey guys, this is pretty crazy, so I dont need it perfect, just an idea.... here it goes

Can I get you to take this bike:
Name:  08.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  58.3 KB
Name:  01.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  80.7 KB

and put this kit on it... http://www.tapeworks.com/HONDA%20Pages/1021.html black with white letters...

now here comes the kicker... can you change the screen to blue chrome and the bolts to blue chrome, while turning my lower black?

hahahah... sorry for being such a pain in the ***, but hey, I gotta try right?

thanks a bunch for any and all help,

Chris

Old 01-16-2007, 01:28 AM
Default RE: photoshop help, pretty please

I did this real quick I hope its what you want. I didnt put the 600rr on the tail, the image was too small to work with, but you can imagine what it would look like. And I forgot to put on the blue windscreen, I dont think it would look good, because there is nothing else that is blue on the bike. I dont think it would match, but thats just me its your bike.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:03 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll do a pretty photoshop for you, but could you tell me something first........

What kind of tag bracket is that??, and where did you end up getting it? It's simple, and I LOVE the way it looks. Thanks.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:37 AM

Actually, I love the tag bracket myself, but the best thing is the price :P Its made by jardine. I currently have the signals out of it cause i have a ca integrated, but it still looks pretty clean, just have a couple of holes in the bracket lol.

you can get it free with a jardine pipe or: http://jardine.rideshop.com/catalog/...roducts_id=800 its 86 bucks I think there, im pretty sure we found it somewhere else cheaper when my brother was lookin for his bike. either way, about half of a comp werkes kit.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:13 AM
Retired Moderator

Working on the Photoshop as I type.

Question though. I've seen the pictures, and the clearance is pretty tight. Do you think it'll fit with the stock exhaust? I found one on eBay for $40.00 (killer deal), but if it doesn't fit the stock exhaust, I'll hold off on getting it.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:57 AM

I "think" it will fit. Im pretty sure it will though. I remember my friends stocker was just wider than my jardine, but about the same depth/heighth... if you send me some measurements i could prolly send you some pics and measurements back... just say the word and ill start snappin pics.

I have prolly 2-3+ inches on either side of the can. It comes straight down from the little bolts underneath the tail, that i believe are used for the stocker assembly

Old 01-18-2007, 07:28 AM
Retired Moderator

Thanks. I think I'll order it anyway and mod it to fit if I need to.

Here's a VERY quick photoshop of what you asked for. Overall, I'm not really feeling that sticker kit. Doesn't seem to fit the aggressive profile of the bike. Do you have anything you want it to look like? If so, I'll try my best to reproduce it on your pictures. I photoshopped my bike with a "raccoon mask" and I'm about half-way through the project.

[IMG]local://upfiles/9366/4C257E3E92ED494EAE6D91B61A7156A4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-18-2007, 11:06 AM

they look alright to me... Im just trying to find something new lol. Ive had my bike for 2 years now, virtually unchanged cosmetically... well, even functionally. Ive become upset looking at my "worn out" bike, especially when im surrounded by all these guys with tricked out 05-06's

either way, I thank you very very much. If I can think of something else, ill ask up. I greatly appreciate the work you put into it. looks very real.

hope the fe kit works good for you, i like mine...

Old 01-18-2007, 02:39 PM

"Ive become upset looking at my "worn out" bike, especially when im surrounded by all these guys with tricked out 05-06's "

I have a 97. Get over it

Old 01-18-2007, 02:55 PM

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

I have a 97. Get over it
No need to **** on his parade. He is just trying to do some stuff to his bike.

MDFF

Quick Reply: photoshop help, pretty please