Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

PAZZO LEVERS POLL

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 08:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PAZZO LEVERS POLL

I'm lookingto get myselfA set of PAZZO leversbut firstwant to get some feedback from riders that already have some...
[ul][*]Quality[*]Looks[*]Feel[*]Adjustability[*]Pricing[*]Other Brands[/ul]

Old 04-28-2008, 08:44 AM
Default RE: PAZZO LEVERS POLL

i went w/the short/short combo...i've had them for about 8 months, and the quality seems to be top notch, no problems yet...they look great with plenty of color combos for your personal taste...they feel comfy, even in traffic or a long day riding, i have room for 3 fingers if needed and can even get my pinky on the very end of the lever...also has plenty of adjustability and very easy to adjust on the fly...they are a bit pricey for levers, but, i liked 'em and wanted 'em, so there...i haven't tried any other brands, but, from what i here, they r comparable in quality...this is all MY opinion, but, i hope it helps...

Old 04-28-2008, 10:19 AM

I vote for ASV. For $40 more you can get them at solomotorparts.com. I just put some on Friday night. I got both shorty. If you have not seen them yet go check them out. Best lever ever! Or you can get Pazzos. If you use more than three fingers to pull in the clutch you will want to go with a long clutch.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:29 AM

Jay, I had the very same problem deciding when I ordered mine last fall.I got the same bike as you, white/red, and I went with the black levers and red adjusters. short/short, and I havent had a single problem.

To me the biggest advantage of the shorts was less chance of damage if I go down.
the short on the brake is a no brainer, it doesnt take any leverage to mash on the brakes, plus, it makes it a little easier when trail braking or blipping the throttle.

as for the clutch side, my big fear was beingstuck in traffic holding the clutch in, without the extra leverage I was afraid I my hands would get tired. but I went with the short anyway. I can say for me I made the right choice. no problems holding the clutch in for extended amounts of time.and if I really want, I can get all 4 fingers up there, but 3 make due just fine.

just so you know, they are not really that much shorter, I was envisioning this little lever like the rear brake handlever stunters use, but they are actually just like 3/4" or so shorter, basically elimates pinky, if you have medium hands.

quality is very good
they look %1000 better than stock(mix and match colors too)
the feel is fantastic, the curve really makes it easier to pull the levers IMO, plus the on the fly adj is nice
can be adjusted the full range of my fingers
pricing, just like everything -outrageous. fwiw, you cannot find them for less than $159( i think that was the price) as the price is set by Pazzo not the retailer, if someone is selling them for less, they will get yanked by pazzo and not be able to sell them anymore. so find a place you like, or a place that will give you a deal on something else. I suggest you buy them for Superbikestore.net
havent used or compared any other brands.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Joe Rocket

I'm lookingto get myselfA set of PAZZO leversbut firstwant to get some feedback from riders that already have some...
[ul][*]Quality[*]Looks[*]Feel[*]Adjustability[*]Pricing[*]Other Brands[/ul]

Quality - Second to none.
Looks- Look great in any color on any bike. Tons of color combinations available.
Feel - I have the shorty on both sides and they feel awesome. Its really rider preference on this though.
Adjustability - 1-6 settings which I believe is the most adjustability for any lever.
Pricing - Pretty fair price considering the craftsmenship and how good they look and feel.
Other Brands - Pretty much all levers function the same and are made out of the same material. Some have different clickability adjustments but function the same. I like the Pazzo due to their easy on top clicker.

As far as pazzo is concerned the added benefits of them are:

If you buy from an authorized dealer such as Riverway Racing you get the added benefit of getting your levers repaired in the event of a crash instead of having to buy a brand new set. This will save you money.

You also have the option of getting the left clutch side engraved which is a cool option.

Just as info to the reported price of $159....

That was the old price. March 15th Pazzo increased the MAP price to $179.99

Old 04-28-2008, 11:20 AM

ASV's actually are the most adjustable. They have a vertical thumb roller with about 25 clicks. The only bad thing is they dont have a bunch of colors to choose from. But a five year warranty with an optional added two years is great. And now they are only $20 more.

Old 04-28-2008, 05:18 PM

I got the CRG shortys and they are just about the same as Pazzo and I love em, Alot more comfortable that stock and easily adjustable on the fly. I wish I had gone with the Pazzo just because they seem just as good and look the same just cheaper. After having the shorty levers I would hate going back. My girl rode my bike with them and then couldnt stand the feel of her stock ones so she got herself a set.

Old 04-29-2008, 03:01 AM
Banned

Are you dead-set on Pazzos?

Old 04-29-2008, 03:17 AM

Kid- Why you ask him that? Just curious. You recommend another brand?

Old 04-29-2008, 07:45 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Are you dead-set on Pazzos?
No, I'm not dead-set on Pazzos but I've read nothing but good things about them. I too am A fan of the look of shorty levers but have never tried them out. I don't know of anyone around my area that has a set so I figured I'd get some feedback from the real experts.

Quick Reply: PAZZO LEVERS POLL