Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Nicky's Michelin commercial

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nicky's Michelin commercial

I don't mind being the *******.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Retired Administrator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the record... I was saying Nicki did or did not look like an idiot in the commercial...

All I was saying is I wished I had his skills, talent and money. Now if Honda would just give the poor guy a good bike to compete with.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Have you ever heard of being "passive aggressive"? Just because you don't say "stop" doesn't mean you aren't saying "stop"... by pointing out that you think what poeple are saying is stupid or particularly haphazzard is a dissuasive conversational tactic... I commend you for saying what you want but realize that there's a fine line between being an ******* and being a leader.
You're assuming that I care which one I'm considered at any particular time. I don't take this personally so opinions mean nothing to me. I say what I feel without hatred or anger which is more than most people can claim when it comes to forum usage.

People that talk **** about Nicky, or other riders seldom have any knowledge of the subject to begin with. How many people participating in the bashing in this thread know what's going on in MotoGP or who the best riders are and why?

You want to know who really sucks in MotoGP racing this year? NO ONE, you can't get a ride on one of those bikes without being at the very top of the sport. The comments being made in a negative manner are basically just *ignorance on parade*.