Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

My friends, the police

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 01:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My friends, the police

http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-st...teen-girl.html

i know, i know,, "we dont know the whole story bla bla"....

but doesnt it make it hard to defend cops...

somebody please blame the little kids! go!

Old 06-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: My friends, the police

wow.....now, as you stated we dont know all the details, but that did seem a little excessive for skateboarding. now, at no point should you ever run from a cop, which does nothing but escalate the situation and give them an excuse to use force to detain you. skaters can be annoying, but those people who were standing there talking to him should not have been grabbed the way they were....we dont know why he was 'choking' the person in the first video, could have been just where he decided to hold him down...we do not know if he was resisting or not either, or if he had run like the others did.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:29 PM

WOW seems like somebody is seriously power trippin.

Old 06-27-2007, 03:30 PM

Being arrested for skateboarding is complete BS! I have been skating for over ten years. I have had plenty of run-ins with police. Most of the time they just run us out of the area. Sometimes we do it for them. When me and buddies have been stoped for skating the cops just usually ask for our ID to see if we have any warrents. Ive hadthreats from cops saying they will impound my board or give me a ticket. Fine, Ill pay the ticket. But there is absolutley no reason to arrest someone for skateboarding. Running or not. I have no problem with cops. My uncle is a cop and I thought about being one for awhile. But what I saw in that video is F'ed up! I didnt even see a handrail, bench or a ledge to even skate in the vid. Which lets me assume that he was just skating down the sidewalk. If scooters, bikes, rollerblades and other wheeled trasnsportation can cruse on the sidewalks then so can skateboards. Yes I know I dont know the whole story. Maybe the kid threatened to hit the cop or something. But what the cop did to the other kids was wrong. They are kids! There was more than one cop. The other cop could of played security to keep the other kids from getting in the way. I dont know! But what I saw in my opinion was F'ing wrong!

Old 06-27-2007, 05:25 PM

I vote for throwing is *** in Prison, General Population. Hope he gets raped a beaten by "Bubba".

Old 06-27-2007, 07:52 PM

It seems to me the kids were asking for it/provoking to get a reaction so they could videotape it

. GRANTED we don't know all the details... however when a cop tells you to do something...YOU FARKING DO IT, and then report his *** if it was abusive.
Running from the cops = you'll get your *** beat down.
Interfering while the cop is arresting someone else = you'll join your buddy in jail, and get your *** beat down.
Cops don't have tha luxury of knowing if the kis with the video camara is there to help them, or to attack them while they try to do their job in order for their "buddy " to be able to run away. so they have to treat evryone as a threat in that situation.

Old 06-27-2007, 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: WhiteDealershipRice

It seems to me the kids were asking for it/provoking to get a reaction so they could videotape it

. GRANTED we don't know all the details... however when a cop tells you to do something...YOU FARKING DO IT, and then report his *** if it was abusive.
Interfering while the cop is arresting someone else = you'll join your buddy in jail, and get your *** beat down.
Cops don't have tha luxury of knowing if the kis with the video camara is there to help them, or to attack them while they try to do their job in order for their "buddy " to be able to run away. so they have to treat evryone as a threat in that situation.

thats true, i know plenty of threatening 13 year old girls and boys. especially ones that stay seated when the cop runs off to beat on another little kid.

Old 06-27-2007, 08:13 PM

ORIGINAL: WhiteDealershipRice

I see what youre saying. But they were still kids. Both of the cops were triple the size of the kids. He man handeled two of them. A threat? Come on.

Old 06-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Err

FTP

Old 06-27-2007, 09:46 PM

in the video he was clearly out of control, man handling those 2 kids at the same time. They were just following around their friend that just got arrested for boarding.... nothing worth that kind of treatment....[:'(]

Quick Reply: My friends, the police