Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

My F4i before.

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 08:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My F4i before.

Not sure if I have posted any pictures of my bike here yet but I would like to post one up and get some opinions on colors and ideas with what i could do with it.
I'm getting a new wind screen, bar grips, possibly pegs/shift lever, faring hardware, mirrors, turn signals, possibly a new seat because mine is hard as a damn rock and if you can see closely it doesn't fit all the way down correctly.
If you have or haven't read my post about my idea of putting a stencil of a bucking bull and " 8 second ride " above it with western font. What could you picture with that, any good spots that come into mind, or just an idea that needs to be shot down? Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails My F4i before.-picture001.jpg  
Old 02-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lots of views but no reply.

ill try to make myself more clear. My bike is obviously black and i plan to keep it that way after finishing it up this winter. As far as coloring, I'm thinking for the fairing hardware i would like a bronze/gold. I really like the fork tubes on the R1 i believe it is with the gold and blue nuts on top. I like the color of a chrome/steel sprocket with a bronze/gold chain. im not sure on the rest so I'm looking for a few opinions on the colors I have or colors you would suggest if it were yours?

thanks.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

hey there :-)

your bike looks good and purposeful even as it is ... I think your ideas sound good for it but ultimately would have to judge when you are done ... in my opinion though I often find less is more ... keep things subtle :-)

Jules

Old 02-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice bike. I like the rat-rod look of the subdued black paint. I've often contemplated doing that look. I think there's something to be said of the understated look that shows functionality over flashiness. Anyway, good luck w/ your mods.