Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

My F3

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fastrax203
Apparently it's no longer a "sport" bike it's just a "show" bike. The only requirement (as far as I can remember from Nopi shows) is that the car can be DRIVEN into it's assigned spot and stop. It doesn't have to be safe on the street. That bike wouldn't pass any safety inspection anywhere the way it is. He says he can push a "little" hard in the twisties, I doubt that since it's slammed and has 1 brake on it. So he DDs it, whoopty doo that just means it moves and stops, hardly means it does much more than that SAFELY. Defeats the purpose of the bike honestly.

please tell me where I said it was a SHOW BIKE.

just because you made your point doesn't mean you need to blabber and bash my bike dude. i'm in the process of finding brakes for it, it was the way I bought it and I'm fixing other peoples lazyness.

i came on this site to get some help when i need it, not to be constantly bashed about not having 75% of my brakes. I KNOW THIS already. You've made your point more than once I think, lets move on!

Last edited by Drewsive; 08-03-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:25 PM

Fasttrax, as much as I agree with you.....and I REALLY do. You made your point, after all it is his bike. Now lets just try to help him out with anything he needs to make the bike safe short of telling him to put a stock swingarm on it. lol

Old 08-03-2009, 12:28 PM

i appreciate it.

Old 08-03-2009, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by fastrax203
Apparently it's no longer a "sport" bike it's just a "show" bike. The only requirement (as far as I can remember from Nopi shows) is that the car can be DRIVEN into it's assigned spot and stop. It doesn't have to be safe on the street. That bike wouldn't pass any safety inspection anywhere the way it is. He says he can push a "little" hard in the twisties, I doubt that since it's slammed and has 1 brake on it. So he DDs it, whoopty doo that just means it moves and stops, hardly means it does much more than that SAFELY. Defeats the purpose of the bike honestly.
why are you getting butthurt so much about it, its his bike not yours. everyone has there own opinion on things, you said yours now stfu

i think the bike looks sick

Old 08-03-2009, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Drewsive
please tell me where I said it was a SHOW BIKE.

just because you made your point doesn't mean you need to blabber and bash my bike dude. i'm in the process of finding brakes for it, it was the way I bought it and I'm fixing other peoples lazyness.

i came on this site to get some help when i need it, not to be constantly bashed about not having 75% of my brakes. I KNOW THIS already. You've made your point more than once I think, lets move on!
This will be my last post in this thread since everyone's complaining. You never mentioned that it was like that when you got it or that you were going to put the brakes back on. Had I known that I would have simply said "Looks great, now GET THOSE BRAKES BACK ON!" and that would have been the end of it. That being said, you can take all my previous statements and direct them at the previous owner, not you.

Old 08-03-2009, 07:44 PM

i appreciate it, i guess i did leave out some pretty crucial info haha.

Old 08-16-2009, 11:37 AM

Looks great...not my thing but for what it is it looks very well done. Enjoy.

Old 08-20-2009, 06:23 PM

nice i like

Old 09-09-2009, 10:44 PM

i can't say i'd even ride that bike with 2/3 of the braking system gone but it does look clean and looks bad ***. What swing arm is that, and what year is that frame. I want to extend mine 6-8 inches cuz i drag race it, but i also ride it everyday so i want to keep it somewhat streetable. but that swing arm don't look like an f2/3 swing arm.

actually come to think of it that bike is so clean i wouldn't want to ride it.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:54 PM

I love your bike. Two thumbs up