Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I'm out of this challenge, no bodies of water anywhere near me, at least 4 hour ride

Old 08-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ahks
Cultural semantics at play here.

The room itself is the "toilet" some places. We just happen to call them "bathrooms" even when there's no "bathing" facilities...

So yes. He's posted pictures of toilets. Just not the specific item you had in mind as an American
Thought that would raise a debate, there are not many separate toilet buildings left round here cause they have been built into another ones for over a decade so they can be better guarded from vandalism, at some places it has even escalated into a race of the manufacturers trying to build indestructible wc:s, and some of the yougsters pushing hard trying to destroy them... I've never understood the destruction of public facilities for fun, I mean don't they realise they're pissing down their own legs... Aggravates the hell out of me to pay taxes as an entrepreneur to pay for the damages because even if they get caught they get away for free because minors under 15 cannot be penalized... Think the only city that still has those "****-booths" is Helsinki (capital) Sorry for the rant, needed to vent... Have fun getting the challenges and don't dip into the drink from a pier!

Old 08-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015

read the posts again, did I understand U was wanting a pic with the toilet seat itself? Hmm, I've seen some lone ones in garbage collecting spots every once in a while, I'll see what I can do (the challenge, I believe, was already accepted, but if not for other reason, just because...)

Old 08-03-2012, 12:28 AM

even if i was to go to pismo for the day 2-3 hr ride they wont let me go on the pier... so im out

CURRENT CHALLENGE: YB ON THE PIER (MUST BE COMPLETELY OVER WATER)

Old 08-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Mattson,

How we adjust the pier challenge - your bike *next to/in front of/beside* the pier?
It would make the challenge much more doable.

Last edited by gotcbr; 08-03-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:55 AM

Agreed, also dropping the above water thing, didn`t even think it would be forbidden to actually drive onto the pier cause I know of at least four places I could do this.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Nov 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by Mattson
read the posts again, did I understand U was wanting a pic with the toilet seat itself? Hmm, I've seen some lone ones in garbage collecting spots every once in a while, I'll see what I can do (the challenge, I believe, was already accepted, but if not for other reason, just because...)
I think you did just fine. All you would have done was to prop open any one of those 6 doors to get a view of the 'pot' in the background of the bike.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also can get near a pier but vehicles are not allowed on it.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Nov 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by gotcbr
Mattson,

How we adjust the pier challenge - your bike *next to/in front of/beside* the pier?
It would make the challenge much more doable.
Agreed. Got tons of piers around me , none of which are gonna allow access to a motored vehicle.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by zaqwert6
I think you did just fine. All you would have done was to prop open any one of those 6 doors to get a view of the 'pot' in the background of the bike.
As i wrote before, it was pretty windy so it would have banged back and forth, the one in the marina was the only one that stayed open, but the angle was a bit off to see in.

Already hatching a little plan for tomorrow, we`ll see what I can srape up

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge