Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well guys im not that bad either... i got road rash on my knees and my right forearm is swollen from hitting the padding in the jacket( better than road rash), I tried protecting my head with my hands when coming down and i smashed my left hand but i wear gloves with knuckle plates so theres just a gash in the helmet and it was sore for a while... when I came down i ended up tweaking both my shoulders as well... Im not that bad at all... My buddie owns a bike shop and i had him come get the bike yesturday... hes gonna see about trying to save the upper fairing as well...

@yumoncbr I would post it there too but mine isnt a 600... some people could get angry for no reason. My bike is a 929rr... so its not a liter bike either...

Well i do thank everyone for all the concerns and all... im gonna keep you guys up to date for sure...

Old 01-10-2012, 03:59 PM

well glad to hear your ok BEE and sorry to hear about your bike . hope you get it back on the road soon

Old 01-10-2012, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Armyof1
well glad to hear your ok BEE and sorry to hear about your bike . hope you get it back on the road soon
yea im purchasing an aftermarket stator cover and im just gonna bend the rear set back to normal... shift linkage just needed a new adjuster... then its back on the road... im gonna see if i can salvage the upper faring... if not then i might either just right with it cracked and split or save up and for the same price i can get a whole set with different to choose from... hopefully ill get the bike back on the road in 2 weeks...

oh and just let it be a leason to all and dont ride at 2AM when its freezing... black ice forms everywhere

Old 01-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 929bumblebee
yea im purchasing an aftermarket stator cover and im just gonna bend the rear set back to normal... shift linkage just needed a new adjuster... then its back on the road... im gonna see if i can salvage the upper faring... if not then i might either just right with it cracked and split or save up and for the same price i can get a whole set with different to choose from... hopefully ill get the bike back on the road in 2 weeks...

oh and just let it be a leason to all and dont ride at 2AM when its freezing... black ice forms everywhere
Transformers - Bumblebee - YouTube
just thinking of you baby!

Old 01-10-2012, 08:08 PM

well thnk you... i liked that movie

Old 01-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Challenge:
Male members: picture of your bike with a girl/women/female/hot chick that you just met.
Female members: picture of your bike with a boy/men/male/handsome hunk you just met.
Cannot be an existing friend/GF/BF....etc.

Old 01-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
It's fresh chick pic!!! I am gonna stop a girl walking outside and have her sit on my bike lol
I'm single. I can stop some hot guy and take a pic. but only problem is normally hot guys are always with their girlfriends. Asking hot girls would been easier
I think yumoncbr should be allowed to to the easier task in this case. estate?

Old 01-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got a sweet tooth for sum eye candy, eh?

Old 01-10-2012, 11:27 PM

I'm single. I can stop some hot guy and take a pic. but only problem is normally hot guys are always with their girlfriends. Asking hot girls would been easier
WIN, no need to modify challenge, new hot chick on bike!!

Old 01-11-2012, 12:59 AM
August 2011 ROTM

ok. hahaha hunt for a big breasted blondie (feel like a guy or lesbian now. but I had left over pizza for dinner so I guess I do belong in there somehow)

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge