Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same here........ Or they say they are going to buy one and then never do! I'm like a lone wolf out here haha

Old 07-01-2011, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by Leugs31
Same here........ Or they say they are going to buy one and then never do! I'm like a lone wolf out here haha
my situation is the exact opposite. My friend got a cbr about 4 years ago, and began begging me to get one. I could finally afford one last year. But by then he said it was too late and he was "bored" with it. So his just sits in the garage all year. I think he had it out twice last year. And it still hasn't seen pavement this year. lol

Old 07-01-2011, 07:52 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

Originally Posted by pittsm
my situation is the exact opposite. My friend got a cbr about 4 years ago, and began begging me to get one. I could finally afford one last year. But by then he said it was too late and he was "bored" with it. So his just sits in the garage all year. I think he had it out twice last year. And it still hasn't seen pavement this year. lol
thats a shame, i can see how some people can get board of doing something but on the other hand, a lot of people use motorcycles as daily commuters to save money on gas. and its a shame that he was trying to make you buy a bike, once you did he should at least try to help you out a little and go for few rides with you.
he should of sold his bike to you for a good price since hes a friend and dont ride anymore.

Old 07-01-2011, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu
thats a shame, i can see how some people can get board of doing something but on the other hand, a lot of people use motorcycles as daily commuters to save money on gas. and its a shame that he was trying to make you buy a bike, once you did he should at least try to help you out a little and go for few rides with you.
he should of sold his bike to you for a good price since hes a friend and dont ride anymore.
nah, its ok. I was bitter last year right after i bought it and i hounded him nonstop about it. But now I could care less. I'm starting to like the solitude. lol

Current Challange: YOUR BIKE WITH YOUR FRIEND'S BIKE IN FRONT OF A DELIVERY VEHICLE FOR YOUR FAVORITE AUTOMOTIVE PARTS STORE

Old 07-01-2011, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by pittsm
nah, its ok. I was bitter last year right after i bought it and i hounded him nonstop about it. But now I could care less. I'm starting to like the solitude. lol

Current Challange: YOUR BIKE WITH YOUR FRIEND'S BIKE IN FRONT OF A DELIVERY VEHICLE FOR YOUR FAVORITE AUTOMOTIVE PARTS STORE
Nothing wrong with that, but I see all these guys running around on bikes together in groups, and I think it would be fun. I know one guy who has a bike, but he has a Harley, and we just don't look right riding together! He lives about a half hour, forty-five minutes away too.

Old 07-01-2011, 07:12 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by TommyHammond
Nothing wrong with that, but I see all these guys running around on bikes together in groups, and I think it would be fun. I know one guy who has a bike, but he has a Harley, and we just don't look right riding together! He lives about a half hour, forty-five minutes away too.
Same here. I sort of like riding alone, because I can decide what I wanna do instead of checking with others what they wanna do. But when I ride with small group, it is also fun.

SOoooo. who's gonna finish current challenge??

Old 07-01-2011, 08:06 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

seems like its a dud again.

Old 07-01-2011, 11:04 PM

man you guys need to make some more friends or something.. that is a good one. im going to reserve it for another time i guess. well new one should be soon so lets just do you bike next to an american flag any size just be patriotic.

NEW CHALLENGE: YOUR BIKE NEXT TO AN AMERICAN FLAG

Old 07-02-2011, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by karl10250
man you guys need to make some more friends or something.. that is a good one. im going to reserve it for another time i guess. well new one should be soon so lets just do you bike next to an american flag any size just be patriotic.

NEW CHALLENGE: YOUR BIKE NEXT TO AN AMERICAN FLAG
Name:  c26c7aa9.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  114.9 KB

Its not cheating. That flag has history. In 04-05, prior to my deployment, one of my very good friends was on his deployment. He is a Helicopter Mechanic as well as a Blackhawk gunner. During one mission he flew this while on mission, folded it and sent it to me.....

PS: I have seniority over all of yall, therefor this counts...

Old 07-02-2011, 02:19 AM
August 2011 ROTM

07? that was before biker yumi was born. well..we should be nice to elderly people so I will vote yes

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge