Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I so wish I could get this one. We have a Saturn Civic (yes, I know... but really, NOS bottle and all) that lives not far from my house, but I can't figure out how to get a picture. I may have to get creative if no one else gets this soon.

There's a couple others, too, but of course I never see them when I really wanna see them.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:25 PM

Someones got to get this one, its been waay too long! I'm gonna go rice hunting tommorow and hopefully snag a photo!

Old 06-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thatsarachik
I so wish I could get this one. We have a Saturn Civic (yes, I know... but really, NOS bottle and all) that lives not far from my house, but I can't figure out how to get a picture. I may have to get creative if no one else gets this soon.

There's a couple others, too, but of course I never see them when I really wanna see them.
Feminine wiles, Sara! Bat the eyelashes, chew 4 sticks of gum at once, giggle a lot and ask if you can photo your bike next to such a terrific specimen of manliness.

I'd use my method (aka slim jim, wire strippers and a couple sparks) but what what I do with after the photo?

Old 06-17-2010, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Feminine wiles, Sara! Bat the eyelashes, chew 4 sticks of gum at once, giggle a lot and ask if you can photo your bike next to such a terrific specimen of manliness.
If I thought I could actually say that sentence out loud I'd totally give it a try .

The rumor is I'm getting off work early tomorrow and as long as it's nice out I'll try to scout a way to get a pic without having to ride in their driveway. I can't believe this one has taken this long or I'd have tried to get it sooner.

There is another one around town that would be a good one, too, but I don't see it often. Oh and there was a really good one running around a couple years ago but I haven't seen him in a long time.

Old 06-18-2010, 04:39 AM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

rawr

Old 06-18-2010, 09:09 AM

i think after i get my bike rideable tody ima grab this one i cant believe its taken u guys this long lol n to think my f4i was on the injured list lol

Old 06-18-2010, 11:18 AM

Did this really stall out on the Ricer pic? I'm kind of surprised. I'll have to keep my eyes open when I go out here shortly.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:31 AM

I'm afraid to drive to that part of town.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:07 PM

So yesterday i went riding in frustration that this was not done yet. lol It was a cool 99 degrees with a 32% humidity when i got off work. I went on a ride for maybe 50 miles in town and through neighborhoods. Never even saw one funny ricer. I go home and grab some stuff to BBQ cause the wife was at work and i need to eat. So as im BBQing when i hear and see a fart can possie and they putt through my damn area. I was like are you F***ING kidding me?! It couldnt have been more than thirty mins that i put my bike away for the night. GAAAAA

Anyways someone please get it. lol If its not tomorrow night i WILL be going to the local highschool hangout. haha Plenty of stock 94 V6 mustangs with rims and neon. haha

Challenge-Your bike next to a funny ricer.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Administrator - Retired

I saw one on my way home from work. It was a good one, too.... an Accord slammed....complete with a cheap can dragging on the ground. Even had the chrome trim on the trunk and doors!!

I circled around and followed, but I think he thought I wanted to race him and he took off.... LOL..
I wasn't gonna ride his azz forever, and he sure as hell wasn't stopping. (probably thought I was gonna kick his azz... )

Oh well, there are plenty. I'll try.

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge