Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 08:09 PM
2011 Ride of the Year
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats a nice one.....

Old 04-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

so i was thinking about where there's a playground i can get my bike to around here, and i realized: there's no fun stuff left anymore. everything's such a 'safety hazard' these days, i think playland at McD's is all that's left. poor kids....

Old 04-05-2011, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
That's been done....

Didn't they say a while back that it's OK to do a challenge over again as long as it isn't the same exact picture as the last time that was done? Seems like a lot of new faces are playing, so a lot of the challenges are going to be repeated by the noobs, lol. I mean, try to be as creative and unique as you can, but if a challenge is repeated, it shouldn't be a problem. But that's just my opinion.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:30 PM

Why not start a brand new thread?

Old 04-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DagonRais
Why not start a brand new thread?

Now why would we want to do that ?

Old 04-05-2011, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by nepa_jim
Didn't they say a while back that it's OK to do a challenge over again as long as it isn't the same exact picture as the last time that was done? Seems like a lot of new faces are playing, so a lot of the challenges are going to be repeated by the noobs, lol. I mean, try to be as creative and unique as you can, but if a challenge is repeated, it shouldn't be a problem. But that's just my opinion.
I agree. I mean we have gone through many many challenges here already so ofcourse there are going to be repeats. Now if we can think of a challenge that hasn't been mentioned yet, Great. BUT, if a challenge is repeated for whatever occasion, theres nothing wrong in doing it again. It gives us a chance to go out and ride(isn't this what the game is about) and do some of the good challenges that have been done already, because honestly, all the good ones have been taken lol. But its up to whoever is boss here.

In the meantime, Challenge is your bike on a playground.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We usually defer to thread owner ! CBRFenatic93 his thread. (pm'd)

lets shoot for the playground and see if he picks up on this issue in the meantime

Last edited by Sprock; 04-05-2011 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:45 PM

I'll grab this one tomorrow if no one else does.

Old 04-06-2011, 12:35 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry i havent stopped in lately. I havent ridden my bike since my fall so i havent been checking the thread. Redoing a challenge si fine with me. As long as its a new photo of that challenge it will still be fun. PLus its meant to be somewhat competitive and this will allow it.

In the mean time i would like to add someone to the list who can also have the big say. Im going to be going through this and see who is on it most and who i like .

So to the people who would like that responsibility my paypal is open to "donations" . lol jk

Old 04-06-2011, 01:18 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu

now question for the person in charge of this.... if the challenge is not met, can the creator of the challenge post up the pics of the challenge that he just made. so at least the challenge could be completed.
if so i would like to post up some pics, because we will have few challenges that are not completed. and also can try to make pics of the past not completed challenges.
so whats your thought on that.
Yes to everything. The rules on the first page can solve alot of these past issues.

Also Ive noticed on some pictures that the challenge was met and they waited for 3 yes's. If a group agreement is made then we can do this but current rules state that you only need 3 yes's if the picture is disputed. So if you meet the challenge you dont even have to waste time waiting for peps to say yes.

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge