Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 12:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its only christmas decorations someone should be able to get it.. i would but the bikes hibernating for a few months. Keeps her young

Old 11-30-2010, 02:21 AM

Definitely no need to change it there's just not a lot of ppl who r gonna try to get it no matter what. This challenge is as good as any esp since it has Christmas spirit.

Ho Ho Ho

Old 11-30-2010, 03:20 AM

I think it's funny how sometimes you get yelled at to change the challenge if it goes too long and sometimes you get yelled at if you plan to change because no one got it yet, hahaha

I'll leave it up. Someone has to know someone who goes overboard with the decorating!!!

Old 11-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well I'd agree with ya , challenges may slow down a bit now given shorter days
and cooler temps and the Holidays etc.

Think challenges have a longer expiration for now anyhow.

Anyone have opinions on it ? Like say running week-end to week-end or something ??

Old 11-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by nepa_jim
As for the next challenge: Your bike and an overly decorated yard.

You know the type, the ones whose electric bill doubles from all the decorations!! Blow up decorations, snow globes, reindeer and sled decorations.
When I heard the current challenge, it immediately reminded me of 'Christmas Vacation' w/ Chevy Chase. When he finally got his house lights to work, they show his electric meter going mach 2...he's using so much power that he blacks out the neighborhood. Ha! Funny stuff.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sprock
Well I'd agree with ya , challenges may slow down a bit now given shorter days
and cooler temps and the Holidays etc.

Think challenges have a longer expiration for now anyhow.

Anyone have opinions on it ? Like say running week-end to week-end or something ??
I think that works, I'll give it until the weekend since you brought up valid points about shorter days. Unless someone demands that I change it before then.

Originally Posted by gotcbr
When I heard the current challenge, it immediately reminded me of 'Christmas Vacation' w/ Chevy Chase. When he finally got his house lights to work, they show his electric meter going mach 2...he's using so much power that he blacks out the neighborhood. Ha! Funny stuff.
That's the kinda lights I want to see, but it doesn't have to be that extreme, lol

Old 11-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Unless someone demands that I change it before then.
lol
I demand a lot but not this... but what i will demand is that this challenge can only be changed if its completed because this is a very creative challenge and I think their should be a 24 hour wait after the first one to see if someone else can out do the other most decorated house wins...

any seconds?

Old 11-30-2010, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Lj 900RReno
I demand a lot but not this... but what i will demand is that this challenge can only be changed if its completed because this is a very creative challenge and I think their should be a 24 hour wait after the first one to see if someone else can out do the other most decorated house wins...

any seconds?

lol, a 24 hour wait for the battle of the Christmas decorations!! I'll second it if others are in agreement.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:44 AM

Lj haha i totally agree... maybe make this the challenge of the month! 24 hours isnt nearly enough because i bet theres going to be some great lookin houses that show up if we wait long enough.

Seriously though, how many challenges do we actually expect to get done this month even if we keep changing it anyway.

Why not bend the rules a little and have a "mini game" if you will for the holiday season. Best house gets to pick the challenge after christmas?

Old 12-01-2010, 12:01 PM

Wow, I thought my challenge was a little easy silly one, but it seems it's turning out to be a very well received challenge. I like the challenge for seeing who can find the best one. If the OP agrees, this would be fun to see who can find the best "National Lampoon's Christmas" house, then vote after Christmas for the best one.

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge