Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

More parkway exploring pics.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: More parkway exploring pics.

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

It's 2* up here this morning with winds in 30 mph gusts blowing the snow around. I broke my key in my car's door lock. Seeing these pictures makes me despise Michigan. I'm moving.[:@]
DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!! [8D] Then move down here and move in with me.... I need a roomate and I'm too scared to put an ad on craigslist for fear of what I might end up with [&:]

https://cbrforum.com/m_481878/tm.htm

LOLOL

Awsome pictures once again Fuze!! I'm gonna have to head over that way this spring sometime and maybe meet up with you... looks like a kick *** road with some beautiful scenery!
Thanks If your ever up this way let me know, u can crash on the couch for the night. lol. I could definately show you around some of the local roads that are pretty good and of course the parkway. It's only 35min down the interstate from here. The round trip for the day when i took the pics above was around 150miles or so, so thats not too bad.

Old 02-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: More parkway exploring pics.

ORIGINAL: fuze

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

It's 2* up here this morning with winds in 30 mph gusts blowing the snow around. I broke my key in my car's door lock. Seeing these pictures makes me despise Michigan. I'm moving.[:@]
DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!! [8D] Then move down here and move in with me.... I need a roomate and I'm too scared to put an ad on craigslist for fear of what I might end up with [&:]

https://cbrforum.com/m_481878/tm.htm

LOLOL

Awsome pictures once again Fuze!! I'm gonna have to head over that way this spring sometime and maybe meet up with you... looks like a kick *** road with some beautiful scenery!
Thanks If your ever up this way let me know, u can crash on the couch for the night. lol. I could definately show you around some of the local roads that are pretty good and of course the parkway. It's only 35min down the interstate from here. The round trip for the day when i took the pics above was around 150miles or so, so thats not too bad.
Great looking pictures Fuze! ... Lets meet up and head out there sometime after May. I'm 45mins from the parkway and thats the first place i'm going when I get back....lol

+1 on the scenery