Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Michael Schumacher on Desmodici!!!!

Old 11-26-2007, 11:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michael Schumacher on Desmodici!!!!

The former F1 all time greatest driver draggin knees...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXjvz...eature=related

And here on a Moto GP 800 Test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn_fW...eature=related

Old 11-26-2007, 11:59 PM
Default RE: Michael Schumacher on Desmodici!!!!

That was nuts. I've seen Schumi drive since Benetton and now to see him ride a Ducati--great! You can really hear his conservative throttle use on the GP bike though. No reason to wad it, even if you're the winningest driver of all time!

Old 11-27-2007, 01:03 AM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

That was nuts. I've seen Schumi drive since Benetton and now to see him ride a Ducati--great! You can really hear his conservative throttle use on the GP bike though. No reason to wad it, even if you're the winningest driver of all time!
Yeah Schumi is the man, and yeah he's not riding the hell out of the thing, but he's riding pretty quick, and you can tell he has some skills on two wheels, and is unafraid.

Old 11-27-2007, 03:12 AM

saw this while looking at those two...

here he is riding 2 up with Rany Mamola
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQyEU...eature=related

Old 11-27-2007, 05:47 AM

The commentary was mostly done by Bob Varsha, who was taking yet another racist dig,

(Varsha hates anything or anyone not spanish related)

at MS.

Varsha never raced, he's just another know nothing, talk everything dork.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:24 AM
VP

yeah schumi is fearless no question about it... you have to be to do what they do

Old 11-27-2007, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

The commentary was mostly done by Bob Varsha, who was taking yet another racist dig,

at MS.

You could not be more wrong. In fact, you're so clearly full of it that it's dribbling out of your mouth in the form of benighted untruth. I've watched and listened to Bob's motorsport commentary since 1994--basically when he started--and not once has he been an ounce less than illuminatingly professional. His knowledge of Formula One exceeds even most in the paddock, and he's certainly never spoken badly behind anyone's back, even if they deserved it (Schumacher, Adelaide, '94).

In fact, Varsha is more often overly kind in presenting the antics of those on track. He commentated on 500 GP bikes for a while, and he's well aware of Schumacher's value--tipped on a knife's edge away from serious injury by crash-happy Mamola. Randy was the 'stunta' of his day and whoever let his wrankled ***** anywhere near the winningest F1 driver of all time should be shot...

...just like you--for releasing stank vapor about a guy that works his *** off to entertain and inform. Please, be my guest, and offer up some 'proof' that Bob has ever been negative--if you can keep the snide voices in your head from misconstruing reality. Man, I thought you were cool. [:@]

Old 11-27-2007, 10:53 PM

Insults show your mentality.

And what are you...his mother?

It's a casual comment, and one based on the fact that in the last 2-3 seasons Varsha has noticeably cheered on a "fellow Spaniard",
(drools all over Fernndo Alonso) whilst making crap remarks about MS whenever possible.

Ask any tifosi....or anyone impartial.

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

at MS.

You could not be more wrong. In fact, you're so clearly full of it that it's dribbling out of your mouth in the form of benighted untruth. I've watched and listened to Bob's motorsport commentary since 1994--basically when he started--and not once has he been an ounce less than illuminatingly professional. His knowledge of Formula One exceeds even most in the paddock, and he's certainly never spoken badly behind anyone's back, even if they deserved it (Schumacher, Adelaide, '94).

In fact, Varsha is more often overly kind in presenting the antics of those on track. He commentated on 500 GP bikes for a while, and he's well aware of Schumacher's value--tipped on a knife's edge away from serious injury by crash-happy Mamola. Randy was the 'stunta' of his day and whoever let his wrankled ***** anywhere near the winningest F1 driver of all time should be shot...

...just like you--for releasing stank vapor about a guy that works his *** off to entertain and inform. Please, be my guest, and offer up some 'proof' that Bob has ever been negative--if you can keep the snide voices in your head from misconstruing reality. Man, I thought you were cool. [:@]

Old 11-27-2007, 11:33 PM

whilst making crap remarks about MS whenever possible.

Ask any tifosi....or anyone impartial.

I am a tifoso, and if anything, he lathers on the compliments like they're going out of style.

And I haven't even begun to insult. Which is exactly my point. A 'casual comment' is "my goodness it's cold out", not falsely labelling someone as a know-nothing racial profiler.

Please provide these 'crap remarks about MS'. I have every race since Monaco '95, and here in everyone else's reality, there has been no such thing. Varsha is not a 'fellow Spaniard'.

Aargh. Nobody even knows who Schumacher is, and here's two fans arguing over an American commentator's lipstick color.

Except that Fernando really is a douchebag. [:-]

But Bob isn't.

Old 11-27-2007, 11:56 PM

Mamola gives everybody two up rides now, he's really good at it. May have been a crasher when racing but he's smooth and fast while being safe for the two up rides, he's done hundreds of them and has never even had a "moment" from what I've heard
being a crasher when racing doesn't equate to being dangerous just riding around the track, schwantz is a good example, he was wild and crazy when he was racing but he's one of the smoothest, most professional riding instructors in the business now

Schumacher did pretty well on the Ducati, he's an avid trackday rider (yes, on a bike), so he knew pretty well what he was doing out there already. That said, Ducati supposedly "exagerated" his lap times so nobody really knows for sure how well he actually did, but he definitely rode well for a car guy

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Michael Schumacher on Desmodici!!!!