Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Looking for DVD footage...

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 12:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for DVD footage...

Ok....so listen SpeedFreak is in the works with Evil Twin Productions on making a Speedfreak feature dvd.....im not going to get into too many specfics as to the direction the dvd is headed but i will say its gonna be wild and not all about stunting, but we would like to feature that part of the scene......(I just dont wat our idea stolen, PM me for more details.)

So what we're looking for is idea's for the dvd....im talking about anything you think might make a super hot dvd...what do you like to see in dvd's...obviously girls, stunts..crash's...and stuff but give some specfic ideas mabey something youve always wanted to see or something you saw once and never forgot...thats the ideas we are looking for.....so hit us with em and who knows you just might be at the release party jumping off the chair going "That was my idea".....lol

Yhe other thing we're looking for is footage to be contributed. If you have a film clip you think would be awesome, PM me and we'll get it set up to get it auditioned for the DVD. If we use it, you'll get credit for it on the DVD that we'll be creating!!!

So let me know if you've got something, and we'll hook it up.

Thanks guys!