Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Just a little goofin around

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a little goofin around

So i realized i have a few vids and pics goofin off on me and my buddies stunt bike, but never got any action on the 954. I only have a digi cam and not a great one, no tripod, and i tried to set it up on the bike but all to no avial. But was outfor a lil stroll after work tonite and decided to try and set it up on a stump i found in a ditch. Didnt turn out real great, but figured what the hell i would post anyhow. Btw i am not any kind of pro stunter obviously, just playin around a bit. So heres a short vid and some caps i took. I really want to get some kind of helmet cam or something now tho, this video thing is kinda cool.

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/TK954rr/?action=view¤t=plant.flv

Old 06-20-2008, 12:44 AM
RCR
Default RE: Just a little goofin around

UMMMM I thought you gave up wheelies??? Knew you couldn't give it uptried to post some smack talk last week when you said you gave it up but it kept deleting it... glad to see your back at it..

Old 06-20-2008, 07:36 AM

sahweeet

Old 06-20-2008, 08:17 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: RCR

UMMMM I thought you gave up wheelies??? Knew you couldn't give it uptried to post some smack talk last week when you said you gave it up but it kept deleting it... glad to see your back at it..

I Failed [&:] I am definatly being more concious of my surroundings and the conditions though. Also trying to learn now to slow it down, not so much 3rd and 4th gear crap.

Old 06-21-2008, 01:43 AM

Sir, Knowing is half the battle. You knew why it went wrong, you'll know now when you shouldn't; and you'll teach others the lessons you learned. What's wrong with that...your tail fairing? I think after the first student you win! Congrats, and by all means...welcome back!

wildcard