CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Sights 'N Sounds (https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/)
-   -   im glad my hometown cops arent like this (https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/im-glad-my-hometown-cops-arent-like-43545/)

bboi 07-04-2007 11:31 AM

RE: im glad my hometown cops arent like this

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

ORIGINAL: bboi

You know what maybe you should be killed for that comment.
Wow...that's pretty close to legal trouble there.

Nothing personal.

In what way?

DThompson 07-04-2007 11:34 AM

ORIGINAL: DThompson

You know what maybe you should be killed for that comment. Like I said this particular officer over reacted. But put yourself in his place with the same facts I just gave you on your mind. This lady claims she didnt know that the SCHP officer in a marked SCHP car was an "actual officer"? Get the F*ck outta here. So once again put yourself in his place when approaching a car who has been evading you. By the way usually when cars are evading you they are either hiding **** or pullin out there gun.
Actually we have old cop cars around here that still look like cop cars with regular citizens driving them. SPot lights and all...
There was also a guy from my home town that was impersonating a cop in one of these cars with a store bought halloween costume pulling people over and robbing them at gunpoint.

I wouldnt blame her for being cautious

This officer had a marked SCHP car with top lights. come on!
Where in that video do you guys see the lights on the top of the car or that the cop car is marked??? Its a dash cam.

bboi 07-04-2007 11:37 AM

Like Ive said before my pops is an SCHP that and this video old as hell. Its been on about 10 tv shows.

voodoochyl 07-05-2007 09:56 AM

Well, maybe you guys missed it, but she was carrying about ten pounds of crack in her pants...[&:]

Anyway, when it comes down to it, he got fired and she won a wheelbarrow full of money, and that is the bottom line...

redloop1 07-08-2007 07:56 PM

To protect and serve, Ya right. Got to love the police. Criminals with a badge. That cop had no right want so ever to treat that woman like that, she was no threat, hell if I could see that threw a computer screen, and he couldn't in person then maybe the police need a better eye plan included in their next contract. You keep going on about my Pops a cop, my Pops a cop! Let me ask you this what if that was your moms or sisters what would you say then.

bboi 07-08-2007 08:17 PM

ORIGINAL: redloop1

To protect and serve, Ya right. Got to love the police. Criminals with a badge. That cop had no right want so ever to treat that woman like that, she was no threat, hell if I could see that threw a computer screen, and he couldn't in person then maybe the police need a better eye plan included in their next contract. You keep going on about my Pops a cop, my Pops a cop! Let me ask you this what if that was your moms or sisters what would you say then.
your first post an your walkin into a **** storm [:@]. You kno to tell the truth if it was my mom or sis I would ask them why they were so stupid to have that cop chasin em that long. Thats the honest truth. If they broke the law, they broke the law regardless of who they are. Stupidity has no strings, not even for family

redloop1 07-08-2007 08:21 PM

Call it what you want, I still think your veiw on it would be different.

bboi 07-08-2007 08:43 PM

dont ask me something an call me a liar when I tell you my opinion on it. I clearly stated earlier that this particular cop over exagerated and took it alil too far after he had the situation taking care of, but your not in his shoes to say when he thought his safety was not being comprimised. **** happens like that all the time where in the eand there are shots fired, so he has to make sure his safety is not being jeopardized first.

Chad4000 07-09-2007 10:43 PM

im kinda with the cop on this one... what took so long? why eight miles? I have already thought about what i would do if i was unsure it was a cop behind me, and it would probably be pull over in the closest well lit, populated area and call the cops myself to make sure my stop was radioed in. eight miles at that low speed must have been 10 to 15 minutes. (it looked like slow speed anyway)

OKIEZAC 07-12-2007 06:14 PM

who cares.. that cop wont do that again... and she was afraid she was going to get "hate crimed" so she wanted to be somewhere more comfortable.. cant hate her for that.. lol... im thinking she wont make that mistake again... unless shes sure she can get another fat check!.........