Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

im glad my hometown cops arent like this

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default im glad my hometown cops arent like this

http://www.break.com/index/copfired25.html

this may anger a few

Old 07-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: im glad my hometown cops arent like this

I'm guessing who will be posting on this one...

Old 07-02-2007, 09:13 PM

He overreacted. If she wanted to go to a more secure area, she should have signalled but she definitely was not trying to 'elude' him. He deserved to be fired. That mistake cost the state a LOT of money.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Friend and Hero ...

I fully support. Anyone who steps into Harmsway here or abroad . I HAVE THE UP-MOST RESPECT FOR ANYONE WHO DOES THEIR JOB WELL !!But it isn't police bashing. IF it's just the TRUTH. And it looks like he was having more then a bad day its a shame he end his career over something like this I hope he Learn some self control at the end of the day [sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 07-02-2007, 09:21 PM

142 law enforcement officers were killed in the line of duty last year, 94 have been killed in the line of duty so far this year. Yea in this case it was over reacting, the next case it could be his life.
http://www.njlawman.com/2002_line_of_duty_deaths.htm

Old 07-02-2007, 10:11 PM

ORIGINAL: bboi

142 law enforcement officers were killed in the line of duty last year, 94 have been killed in the line of duty so far this year. Yea in this case it was over reacting, the next case it could be his life.
http://www.njlawman.com/2002_line_of_duty_deaths.htm
Yea, watch this video and then wonder why so many cops are being killed? hmmmmmm....

Old 07-02-2007, 10:18 PM

You know what maybe you should be killed for that comment. Like I said this particular officer over reacted. But put yourself in his place with the same facts I just gave you on your mind. This lady claims she didnt know that the SCHP officer in a marked SCHP car was an "actual officer"? Get the F*ck outta here. So once again put yourself in his place when approaching a car who has been evading you. By the way usually when cars are evading you they are either hiding **** or pullin out there gun.

Old 07-02-2007, 10:43 PM

Tough shoes to be in. I can see both sides. I don't but the "I didn't know he was an officer " bit. Sure he over-reacted, but how long did the stop take? It's one of those jobs thats just not popular. No-matter what you do, your under the microscope, and more often than not, it's for the worse. Officers do allot of great things, but we rarelt hear about them, but when they do something questionable, John Q public jumps their ***.

Old 07-02-2007, 10:46 PM

Maybe the cop is lucky he got fired, if he lets his emotions get ahold of him like this in his line of work. He could get killed. I fully support the police. Was she wrong to not stop for eight miles yes sorta..... we as americans have the right to find a better spot to pull over even if it was eight miles away in her opinion not his might I add. I am sure she was not driving eratically in order to get away there is a difference, and a right minded cop should be able to tell. Case in point he needs to be off the street for both our protection and his.

Old 07-02-2007, 10:47 PM

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head. Like I said he over reacted. Could have calmed down a bit after he found out the person wasnt harmful. But when something "looks, and sounds like a duck" you dont have that time as an officer to lolly gag around and find out. I mean with her running like she did and not getting out of the car like that she put her self in the place of a criminal.

Quick Reply: im glad my hometown cops arent like this