Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

im glad my hometown cops arent like this

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: im glad my hometown cops arent like this

ORIGINAL: Puck

ORIGINAL: frstplce1

ORIGINAL: bboi

142 law enforcement officers were killed in the line of duty last year, 94 have been killed in the line of duty so far this year. Yea in this case it was over reacting, the next case it could be his life.
http://www.njlawman.com/2002_line_of_duty_deaths.htm
Yea, watch this video and then wonder why so many cops are being killed? hmmmmmm....
You, sir, are an idiot! I could expandon thatbut I doubt you would understand too many more words.
I'm open to your views, even if I might not agree.

Old 07-03-2007, 11:12 PM

ORIGINAL: wsideshow

You know what maybe you should be killed for that comment.
I hope your not a cop cause if you are you are a fine definition of a bad cop with comments like that,

As for the cops actions.It was right for him to be fired.As for pulling over you are within your rights to find a more populated/lighted area to pull over
no im not a cop,Mypops on the other hand is an SCHP and that was a response to an idiot sayin it can be justified to shoot and kill a cop.and if you think you have the right to pull over whenever you please try it the next time you see blue lights behind ya. Make sure you have a good video for us to laugh at

Old 07-03-2007, 11:16 PM

ORIGINAL: DThompson

You know what maybe you should be killed for that comment. Like I said this particular officer over reacted. But put yourself in his place with the same facts I just gave you on your mind. This lady claims she didnt know that the SCHP officer in a marked SCHP car was an "actual officer"? Get the F*ck outta here. So once again put yourself in his place when approaching a car who has been evading you. By the way usually when cars are evading you they are either hiding **** or pullin out there gun.
Actually we have old cop cars around here that still look like cop cars with regular citizens driving them. SPot lights and all...
There was also a guy from my home town that was impersonating a cop in one of these cars with a store bought halloween costume pulling people over and robbing them at gunpoint.

I wouldnt blame her for being cautious
This officer had a marked SCHP car with top lights. come on!

Old 07-03-2007, 11:21 PM

At no point did I say "this video justifies cops getting shot."
I simply implied that actions such as this would give 'one' reason to do so. Wrong or right, it is reason.

Old 07-03-2007, 11:28 PM

Okay lets work on the definition of justify. justify-apologize: defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning

Old 07-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: frstplce1

At no point did I say "this video justifies cops getting shot."
I simply implied that actions such as this would give 'one' reason to do so. Wrong or right, it is reason.

Reason, are you crazy? sure it was wrong and im sure very scary for the lady, but cmon. So she gets a few scratches and cuffed and thats "reason" to kill someone? Maybe i'm missing something but thats insane logic in my book.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:34 AM

I have heard several times of weirdos in costumes playing cops, in an old crown vic with some lights they got at aoputo zone, but I'm sure those weirdos would trigger an alarm really quick. If I was a chick and pulled over and things didn't check out or felt weird, I'd keep my doors locked and the window cracked, to try and see whats up, if the guy is legit, but thats an extreme. I immagine a perv would bail at that point, and a real LEO would set it straight. But driving for 8mi? C'mon, every second that a car doesn't pull over has got to be rocketing the LEO's blood pressure, thinking about what they're thinking. I don't think that to many LEO's pull a guy over and think...geez, this guy doesn't look like he'll shoot me.....

Old 07-04-2007, 04:30 AM

Most places you have a half mile to stop once you realize that you are being pulled over...And ater 8 miles you would think that youd look in your mirror to see the blue lights....dumb people with good lawyers sheesh

Old 07-04-2007, 11:07 AM

that cop deserves a medal. that chick coulda had a bomb in her car or something and was just acting innocent. that was the state taking care of its road forcefully. thats the **** they pull in iraq with women and let what happens in britain happen here and the public would be beggin cops like him to stay on. besides, around here i know a cop who 3 weeks ago tazed a 52 yr old women at a traffic stop. either obey or the courtesies are gone lol.

Old 07-04-2007, 11:24 AM

You know what maybe you should be killed for that comment.
Wow...that's pretty close to legal trouble there.

Nothing personal.

Quick Reply: im glad my hometown cops arent like this