Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

If you aren't impressed with this, nothing will

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If you aren't impressed with this, nothing will

I'll bet that guy is also good at ************!!!

Old 11-16-2006, 04:02 PM

ORIGINAL: BiziB

I already know how he does it. I'll practice could practice for an hour and blow him out of tha water. No, not very impressive, nut a good video.
I ain't the one running my mouth off like a cocky bitch. 1 hour and your can blow this guy out of the water. Oh I'm pretty sure you could blow him, you can play with his ***** too while you're at it since you've already got the hand skills from swirling your wine at the "gentlemen's club" (translation: gay bar)

Gee, using momentum to keep the dice in the cup? Really? And all along I thought he was hanging from the ceiling and the camera was held upside-down. How long did it take you to figure it out Einstein? BTW, can I see your Nobel Peace Price for Bovine Waste Disposal Management, a.k.a. BULLSHI**ING!!

Old 11-16-2006, 09:30 PM

HAHAHA... your so mad.LMAO...you ur so stupid, cuz you really care that i comment on it.you guys are like "o no he didn't just disrespect my baby daddy."
seriously, you talk like a pregnant lady,lol.
who cares, i can do anything i put my mind to in an hour, if some idiot like you can put so much effort into taking forum posts personally.
UNLESS....that is you the kind of guy who doesn't believe you can do things you put your mind to, then ur not a stupid idiot, your wost then some good for nothing terrorrist. I cn't wait to see what ur dumbass writes tonight.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Retired Moderator

I didn't know Dragonium was as bad as a terrorist. Speaking of stupid, I would say he is at least able to spell the word "you're". Do you kiss your mama with that bad grammar? I would say the English as a second language class you've been taking isn't working. Maybe you should slap the bitch that is teaching the class, because you can't even communicate in Mexico with that kind of English. Now, maybe you should correct the errors on your paper and see me after class, little mister...or go to work for Dell because I hear they are looking for customer service reps that can't speak the language.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:47 PM
VP

quote:

I already know how he does it. I'll practice could practice for an hour and blow him out of tha water. No, not very impressive, nut a good video.

I ain't the one running my mouth off like a cocky bitch. 1 hour and your can blow this guy out of the water. Oh I'm pretty sure you could blow him, you can play with his ***** too while you're at it since you've already got the hand skills from swirling your wine at the "gentlemen's club" (translation: gay bar)

Gee, using momentum to keep the dice in the cup? Really? And all along I thought he was hanging from the ceiling and the camera was held upside-down. How long did it take you to figure it out Einstein? BTW, can I see your Nobel Peace Price for Bovine Waste Disposal Management, a.k.a. BULLSHI**ING!!
I'm not trying to take sides or anything, but do you guys remember like 2 weeks back when I posted that video of the GT500 Eleanor going through the garage and Dragonium got into an arguement on thread too? Honestly, I think BiziB is bullshilling but I'm not mad at him. He's just a jacka$$. Dragon you gotta cool it man don't let em get to you, it's what he wants.

Old 11-17-2006, 01:40 AM

the only impressive one is the one where he lands the dice on top of the small rubix cube surface...

Old 11-17-2006, 03:07 AM

ok, lets say it once again...nobody wants to read your bickering...THAT IS WHAT PM'S ARE FOR

Old 11-17-2006, 03:29 AM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

I'm not trying to take sides or anything, but do you guys remember like 2 weeks back when I posted that video of the GT500 Eleanor going through the garage and Dragonium got into an arguement on thread too? Honestly, I think BiziB is bullshilling but I'm not mad at him. He's just a jacka$$. Dragon you gotta cool it man don't let em get to you, it's what he wants.
Course I remember that, HAHAHA...dwhite and I had a good one. Hey I ain't mad at BiziB either, I'm just asking him to put his money where his mouth is. I can tell from his comments that he's a SQUID. Give a guy, the dice stacker in the vid, some credit. I highy doubt that's a skill anyone can learn even overnight, regardless how much you put your mind to it (unless your name is Professor X or Jean Grey). I'm just not big on guys that talk trash and can't back it up. Then when they respond, they make themselves sound like more of an idiot.

Old 11-17-2006, 05:46 AM

Yeah, that was a good one ^ I remember that

But yeah, the video was pretty damn cool and probably took a lot of practice to get it right. I can see how he does it, but I sure can't do it.

I did like the wine swirling at the gay bar comment though, that was damn funny!

Old 11-17-2006, 03:35 PM

You like that one eh dwhite?

Hey man, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck:

HAHAHA... your so mad.LMAO...you ur so stupid, cuz you really care that i comment on it.you guys are like "o no he didn't just disrespect my baby daddy."

Quick Reply: If you aren't impressed with this, nothing will