Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

if only it was a honda

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 12:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: if only it was a honda

Harley rider needs to learn how to ride, and the guy behind him should read up on target fixation. Where was the RV guy supposed to pull over? there were no turnouts that I saw.

Old 01-19-2007, 01:15 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The van shoulda done nothing but drove the damn road.

Hey man - I understand the frustration... I find myself gettin' pissed at cagers when I can't get by 'em. Doesn't matter though - they pay for more real-estate on the roads to be quite honest. They pay more taxes on those cars and trucks than we do on our bikes...

Here's the point - we can only speculate without video, but for THAT video, there was no safe place for a van to pull over for the sake of someone passing him...

If someone was in need of medical emergency, then yeah, pull over. On that damn curve, on that stretch of road, I doubt very highly that it's littered with places to pull to the side... at least there wasn't in this video.

Ride safe, when you can safely do so, or do so within your own limits, pass someone. If you make a judgement mistake - you're gonna end up looking like an idiot like this guy did. Until we can sanction our own roads, just deal with it and bitch like everyone else. But please, don't imagine for one moment that anyone has the right of way to anyone else (save for red lights and sirens).

Old 01-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahhh meaning if it was a honda he woulda made the turn.. why would i diss on honda ???