Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

How to do a burn out

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to do a burn out

ORIGINAL: DThompson

Way to go for finding that out. What a child...
lol! you're such a noob! omg rofle waffle loller-skakes!

Old 08-26-2006, 06:40 PM

Why would you point that out to everyone viewing the thread. You only did it to make him seem like he was a coward or something. You already won the argument. Who really cares if he is Editing his posts.

wow you called me a noob.

Old 08-26-2006, 06:53 PM

Recently, I received a warning about the use of the politically incorrect term "Towel Heads" so please note; We all need to be more sensitive in our choice of words. I have been informed that the Islamic Terrorists, who hate our guts and want to kill us, do not like to be called "Towel Heads" since the item they wear on their heads is not actually a towel, but in fact, a small folded sheet.

Therefore, from this point forward, please refer to them as "Little Sheet Heads."

Thank you for your support and compliance on this delicate matter.

Old 08-27-2006, 12:49 AM

I would have erased it, but that option is not enabled on this board, therefore, i edited my post as necessary. I didn't notice he had stated why we was erasing them, so i was hoping to get an answer, but i found it myself. Before i posted, it looked like Moderators were deleting them.

You couldn't have been more wrong as to my reasoning. i'm not vindictive like that.

Old 08-28-2006, 06:37 PM

oh my bad. its just a little hard to understand comments sometimes because i cant hear them

sorry

Old 08-28-2006, 08:41 PM

Sorry to drop in, but yes I did edit the posts out. There was a few things I said that I shouldn't have and I realized it. I also realized I was arguing about something that is my opinion, and a opinion only.. I was not going to change the way anyone else thought about the matter. I was typing something that I would never have the opportunity to say to anyones face. Kinda childish I admit. I decided to take myself outta this one.

Old 08-29-2006, 12:44 AM

All seriousness aside and "being politically correct" I still think it is a funny video. I would laugh my *ss off regardess of who was on the bike. I think that was the whole point.

Old 08-29-2006, 07:03 AM

An admin needs to lock this sucker up or it's going to get real ugly.....

Knight slugger... Never compare America or Americans to any country or group of people under those beliefs ever again....

Do you honestly see the U.S cutting off heads of people who are trying to help them out and free them from a life of tyranny? You make me sick.

Old 08-29-2006, 04:01 PM

Right. America never does anything wrong...

Certainly we would not like someone else to say that we share the same mindset as these AMERICAN soldiers, so let's not be ignorant and think that the man on the bike wants to cut anyone's head off.

This is a simple lesson:

Not every person who wears clothing representative of their Muslim faith is an anti-american, head-hunting terrorist.

Get out of your sheltered, hyper-patriotic, fear-ridden mindset that causes you to hate and realize that Americans are a world minority. There are more people unlike us than like us. They have beliefs that differ from ours. And maybe that's okay.

Turn on the news any day of the week and you'll see AMERICANS, KILLING/RAPING/MOLESTING/KIDNAPPING PEOPLE. America has a well-documented history of RACISM,SEXISM,RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE,PREJUDICE,VIOLENCE and more. Unless you are willing to characterize yourself as a killing, raping, molesting, kidnapping, racist, sexist, intolerant, prejudiced person, please do not classify anyone else as such based merely on the region of the world you think they come from or the clothing they wear. It is plainly and simply ignorant to do so.

They guy on the bike has skills. Does it matter what he wears? Does it make him less of a person? Do you know anything about him at all? Think about it.

I do agree that admin needs to end this...

Old 08-31-2006, 07:29 AM

Raping, killing, molesting, and kidnapping happen no matter where you go and atleat here in America we atleast attempt to go after the people and bring them down.... IN places such as the middle east where it is every mans right to beat the **** out of his wife and what not i doubt they care if they rape women over there cause to them the women are little peons. And yes America does have..."racist, sexist, intolerant, prejudiced person" but atleast they can do that here because it's a free country and they aren't thrown infront of a firing squad, or an acid bath, or stoned to death, or publically mutilated, or decapitated like what happens over seas.

Quick Reply: How to do a burn out