Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Hot... and nekkid....... (for Chainstretcher)

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 07:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hot... and nekkid....... (for Chainstretcher)

Here's my new ride.... (other than Chris, that is)....

Old 06-01-2005, 07:36 PM
Default RE: Hot... and nekkid....... (for Chainstretcher)

Here's me on my ride... (she purrs, and I smile....)

Old 06-01-2005, 07:37 PM

and one more..... As someone else put it, she may not be the prettiest girl at the prom, but she puts out!

Old 06-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Too dayum funny dudette! Those that say stuff like "I'd rather push a Honda than ride a Kaw" have never really pushed a Honda very far[8D] I personally am not a bike snob -- as long as it's safe and runs it's a good thing to be on 2 wheels.

Old 06-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey, what about you Chris -- you up and running yet (bike that is)? Last thing I recall is wheel bearings had you down.

Old 06-01-2005, 11:39 PM

Is that Jax as in Jacksonville?

My company wants me to relocate out there. Howdo you like it? I heard people don't ride many bikes out there.

Old 06-02-2005, 10:26 AM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher
Hey, what about you Chris -- you up and running yet (bike that is)? Last thing I recall is wheel bearings had you down.
I hadn't been riding a whole lot lately. I have pretty serious carpal tunnel in my left wrist and was told by my DR to take some time off riding. I had to wear a brace and take some steroid/cortozone pills and just rest it for a few weeks. It's doing alot better and I got a clean bill of health last week. So I was given the ok to ride and work out again. Unfortunatly it has been raining almost every day this week.

Hopefully if the weather is nice tonight, then i'm going to head down to our local bike night. The wheel bearings are still shot, but it's not that bad to keep me from riding. Hopefully I'll get them replaced in the next few weeks. I've just had alot going on the past few weeks.

Old 06-02-2005, 10:29 AM

ORIGINAL: RRip
Is that Jax as in Jacksonville?

My company wants me to relocate out there. Howdo you like it? I heard people don't ride many bikes out there.
Yup, it would be Jax, FL. I love it out here. Not alot of twisties, but some great riding weather. We have a huge bike crowd out here. We have several huge bike nights out around town. If you want check out www.jaxsportbikes.ws , www.ti2x.com , and the jax boards on www.sportbikes.ws

What company do you work for? Jax is a great place to be for riders and the economy isn't too bad either.

Old 06-02-2005, 11:13 AM

OMG, Rrip, there are TONS of sportbike riders here. C'mon - we have decent riding weather almost year 'round!!

And let's not forget reasonable inexpensive cost of living, no ad velorum taxes n your car each year, no state income tax, and we have THE BEACH!!

(I've been here about 6 years, and while it took some getting used to, I've grown to love it here).

If your company send you out here to check things out/househunt, let us (NeonSpeedRT or myself) know, and we'll give you a taste of the local sportbike scene. Gary (another member on this forum) also lives in this area.

Old 06-02-2005, 11:15 AM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

Too dayum funny dudette! Those that say stuff like "I'd rather push a Honda than ride a Kaw" have never really pushed a Honda very far[8D] I personally am not a bike snob -- as long as it's safe and runs it's a good thing to be on 2 wheels.

I HAVE pushed a Honda, and I've pushed my Kawi - personally? I'd prefer not pushing a bike at ALL! But as I tell Chris, I need to learn how to do it and make sure I can handle it, in the event she ever leaves me stranded someplace.

I'm not a bike snob, either. I really think all the Japanese manufacturers are of equal quality, so it's more a matter of what LOOKS and feels best to you. I've always had a soft spot for Kawi's, but who knows... one day I might end up on a Zook - I do love the SV650S.

Quick Reply: Hot... and nekkid....... (for Chainstretcher)