Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Honda rider down

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 03:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Honda rider down

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

Jimbo, please for the love of God,type slower, check spellingand grammar.

...do you wunder if we are mad at you,, I know we should not be but just maby we are.
[sm=happybounce.gif]Seriously man, turn off the Power Rangers and pick up a dictionary, "becouse ita weast" of our time trying decipher your Da Vinci code.

Old 03-26-2007, 06:15 AM

i know about all the misspellings when i was typing but i said i dont really care.... i dont really care... my firefox spellcheck thing on it does not work on this site.

and part of it is my new keyboard. its gay, i cant type on it. like i said b4

Old 03-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg
I tried to call the hospital tonight but no answer...I will try tommorow morning
Not to sound like a dick but don't make an attemp to contact that guy!!!!!!!! After he's out of sugery you know what's coming next. Just be prepared with a lawyer because this guy will probably sue your wife. Did your wife get written a "failure to yield to the right of way ticket"? Was that guy written any tickets? You can hope for his best all you want but don't contact him!!!!!!!!
I wasnt acrtually trying to contact him...just contacted the hospital to see how he was doing and make sure he was still alive..

As for tickets...nothing yet they handed it over to investigation they said it will most likely be tuesday before we hear something...the one cop said they knew he was speeding but she will most likely get a ticket for failure to yield
thats crazy. glad to hear everyone is still breathing.

how do you get a ticket for failure to yield to something that you cant see? if thats the case, be prepared and lawyer up.

Old 03-28-2007, 01:31 AM

Just contacted my lawyer, my insurance said they droped me in Feb....said I didnt pay my insurance wehn it was being taken out of my checking....and have proof it was taken oput of my checking

Last time I EVER deal with Geico....switched to progressive and my bike insurance is only $179/year, geico was $500....

Old 03-28-2007, 09:16 PM

Well I hope the guy isn't as big of an *** as he is an idiot, and he better not take legal action againt your wife, who I hope is doing ok. He was obviously wrong in almost every way if he was flying that high about the limit and out of an alley onto a main road. But I hope he pulls through ok, and that maybe your wife and yourself aren't too turned off to riding after one idiot's mistake.

Old 03-28-2007, 09:33 PM

ORIGINAL: dragonium25

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

Jimbo, please for the love of God,type slower, check spellingand grammar.

...do you wunder if we are mad at you,, I know we should not be but just maby we are.
[sm=happybounce.gif]Seriously man, turn off the Power Rangers and pick up a dictionary, "becouse ita weast" of our time trying decipher your Da Vinci code.
[sm=owned.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=laughat.gif]

Old 03-29-2007, 12:54 PM

The guy is doing ok, long recovery...as far as who was in the wrong legally we havent heard anything from the cops, they said we would hear something by Tuesday...Were meeting with out lawyer today about Geico though. I just looked up our online records and they HAVE been taking money out...they said our last payment was Nov. when my online records show was January?

Old 03-29-2007, 05:05 PM

**** gieco first off it takes way more than 15% second that **** is expensive as FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCK and they screwed me all up three times, no more gieco[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 03-29-2007, 07:34 PM

damage to bike isn't so bad, it should buff out nicely.

as for you Nate...i had a friend pass away in a ride almost 2 years ago. there was nothing we can do other than stand around him and pray. my wife wanted me to stop riding and sell the bike after that event.

well, i still have the bike. it'll take some effort on your part to get her mind straight...but she'll come around. time heals all wounds.