Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

On the highway

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 12:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default On the highway

Tons of snow on the ground... Stuck in the house... With a computer, plenty of ride footage and the interwebs...

Think spring, guys... Hang in there...

Old 01-27-2014, 01:51 AM

Hmmm... I feel if I comment on this about the last time I rode and what the temperature was some people who send me some hate mail lol

Old 01-27-2014, 01:52 AM

Don't know why but I was kinda digging the song lol not my typical kinda music I listen to

Old 01-27-2014, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by CBR forever
Hmmm... I feel if I comment on this about the last time I rode and what the temperature was some people who send me some hate mail lol

Hmmm... The last time I rode it was 10 degrees F and there was over a foot of snow... Of course I was riding a snowboard down a rehabbed landfill... Ha... Enjoy the riding weather in your area for all of us, CBR Forever... Not one here will find fault in that...

Old 01-27-2014, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by CBR forever
Don't know why but I was kinda digging the song lol not my typical kinda music I listen to

Yeah, I really had a hard time getting the cassette tape to fit in the computer... lol...

Old 01-27-2014, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by RydnaCBR
Yeah, I really had a hard time getting the cassette tape to fit in the computer... lol...
LOL yeah it was about 80 when I last went riding which was about two weeks ago. Only thing keeping me from riding now is an ear infection keeping me from putting a helmet on.

Old 01-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmm... The last time I rode it was 10 degrees F and there was over a foot of snow... Of course I was riding a snowboard down a rehabbed landfill... Ha... Enjoy the riding weather in your area for all of us, CBR Forever... Not one here will find fault in that...

Was thinking about posting somewhat the same, only in lake ice and powered by a sailkite.

Can't see the video cause of some copyright issues with the music...

What snowboard do you have? Got a Rossignol circuit '12 model myself, got it cheap last winter when a shop was having a clearance sale, that was the last one of it's kind.

Old 01-27-2014, 11:59 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Think spring, guys... Hang in there...
Yeah, and then it's road construction season...

I hear though. Great vid. I didn't realize you had been away from it for 16 years. I'm glad you made the return.

Old 01-28-2014, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mattson
What snowboard do you have? Got a Rossignol circuit '12 model myself, got it cheap last winter when a shop was having a clearance sale, that was the last one of it's kind.

I got a Burton Patrol that is just as old as the cassette tape that I got stuck in my computer... I've been revisiting plenty of my old activities over the last few years...

Old 01-28-2014, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Conrice
I hear though. Great vid. I didn't realize you had been away from it for 16 years. I'm glad you made the return.

Yeah, I rode pretty regularly in my early twenty's... My job required me to have a truck to haul my scuba gear around but didn't pay enough to enable me to ride... I didn't miss riding at the time, only cause I was diving 500+ times a year... (Safety & Rescue, Search & Recovery, on top of all my personal shipwreck dives)

There has been a few jobs and some hobbies since that have held my interests... (that's a whole nother story) but I found my way back to riding and didn't think to much about missing it until my first long ride. (road trip) Then I started to feel that I had lost time with a bike and the road... I did lots of long distance rides with my first bikes and didn't realize how must fun I had riding until a wiser me, 16 years later, packed up a motorcycle and hit the road... Sorry for going all nostalgic...

Quick Reply: On the highway