Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Guys riding the Dragon

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guys riding the Dragon

"Tails of the Dragon"

These guys have some amazing riding skills!! .. I don't really like the fact that they are passing other bikers/cars on the wrong side and doing this on public roads...BUT I love how they handle their bikes around those corners .. This makes me drool. Sorry they aren't riding hondas but still a good youtube vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqtdJKM5Mfk

Hope to go to the Dragon not this upcoming weekend but the next

Oh for those who haven't heard .. the THP are everywhere now on the Dragon. Too many accidents.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJ9pAIgfyFQ

Old 09-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Guys riding the Dragon

ORIGINAL: crashkhanman

"Tails of the Dragon"

These guys have some amazing riding skills!! .. I don't really like the fact that they are passing other bikers/cars on the wrong side and doing this on public roads...BUT I love how they handle their bikes around those corners .. This makes me drool. Sorry they aren't riding hondas but still a good youtube vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqtdJKM5Mfk

Hope to go to the Dragon not this upcoming weekend but the next

Oh for those who haven't heard .. the THP are everywhere now on the Dragon. Too many accidents.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJ9pAIgfyFQ
Yea I love it up there. I have some friends off another forum that live close to it n hit it 3-4x a week. And yes LEO is in force up there! But there are ways to work with/around it. Not to mention lots of other roads.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:28 PM

not welcomed in tenn.? go F yourself.. it's ok that you patrol and clock people but to say that - geez.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Vermino

not welcomed in tenn.? go F yourself.. it's ok that you patrol and clock people but to say that - geez.

Tenn dont make no $$ off the Dragon except for the citiations. And they foot the bill for all the airlifts n medical attention when riders go down and not covered by ins. Not to mention its the bikers that brought this on. All of us are guilty to a point, some more than others. And it will be us that will make it better by playing by the rules set forth to us.

Ok grown up responsible talk over. The LEO's up there suck. But if ppl watch it fun still can be had.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:06 AM

I understand they have a job to do ...ButDa*n .. just to point at a bike to pull over when clearly he/she was doing the speed limit just rattles my nerves![:'(]

Hey PlayfulGod, how far from this are you?

Old 09-18-2007, 12:24 AM

ORIGINAL: crashkhanman

I understand they have a job to do ...ButDa*n .. just to point at a bike to pull over when clearly he/she was doing the speed limit just rattles my nerves![:'(]

Hey PlayfulGod, how far from this are you?
I live in Dalton, Ga

according to google maps just under 3hrs

Old 09-18-2007, 03:36 AM

nice vid. i believe that is an 06gixxer600 being recorded from the rear. I wonder what the cameraman's bike is tho.

Old 09-18-2007, 05:35 AM

Justic06rr you're right, the rider being filmed is on a '06 GSXR600 with Pilot Supercorsas tires and the Cameraman is riding a '06 FZ1 with Qualifier Front and Pilot Power Rear tires.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:55 AM

My friends just got back and they each have 3 tickets a piece. They said the cops didn't even have to radar you, if you look like your speeding your whole group got the same ticket you did. So needless to say they got to know the cops real well in their week long stay.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Triax

My friends just got back and they each have 3 tickets a piece. They said the cops didn't even have to radar you, if you look like your speeding your whole group got the same ticket you did. So needless to say they got to know the cops real well in their week long stay.
nope no radar. They point lol. Things tat get their attention are extremely loud pipes (like when you are winding it out in 2nd lol), relocated/hard to see tags. Do dry runs to see where they are n if they are just parked or cuirsing about before trying to play too much.

I just like the road and dont have to go to awlful fast to make it exciting but I know that changes after tyme lol.

Quick Reply: Guys riding the Dragon