Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

got soaked...

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got soaked...

well, went riding today, went about 300 miles... 80% of it ended up being in the rain, well, i'll just let the pix speak for themselves...

video 1

video 2

Old 08-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Retired Admin
Default RE: got soaked...

Yea that looked like it sucked!! But it was still out there riding right? [8D]

PS That first video almost would need a rating change for the site!! lol

Old 08-28-2006, 01:18 AM

I won't reply on the wet T-shirt

Nothing like a good hot cup of coffee to warm you up after a wet ride!

Old 08-28-2006, 02:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

we still had about an hour and a half to go at that point. i tried convincing them that stopping there for a while wouldn't dry us off or warm us up, but no one wanted to listen to me...lol the toughest part is getting back on the bike once ur off it cuz our pants were completely soaked from the belt all the way to the bottom, when i took them off they prolly weighed about fifty pounds (they were the thick icon jeans), jacket prolly weighed even more than that. and it seems my water proof boots were only good at keeping the water in, not out [8D]

Old 09-04-2006, 12:52 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRchica

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

we still had about an hour and a half to go at that point. i tried convincing them that stopping there for a while wouldn't dry us off or warm us up, but no one wanted to listen to me...lol the toughest part is getting back on the bike once ur off it cuz our pants were completely soaked from the belt all the way to the bottom, when i took them off they prolly weighed about fifty pounds (they were the thick icon jeans), jacket prolly weighed even more than that. and it seems my water proof boots were only good at keeping the water in, not out [8D]
I give you guy's props for the rain trek. kinda like haning it out in the rain. As long as I can still see and there isn't alot of traffic I'm down.