Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Got my sportbikecam

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 12:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got my sportbikecam

LOL ignore. So my edited video is 500MB. I tried to upload it to google and it like timed out or something it just stopped uploading with their desktop uploader at 60MB. No error msgs nothing just sat there. I'll try again before I go to bed and just let it sit til morning.

Mike

Old 08-27-2006, 09:45 PM

Google takes a long time to process a video but it's finally up.... critique away and laugh at how much I suck.

Old 08-27-2006, 09:45 PM

Google takes a long time to process a video but it's finally up.... critique away and laugh at how much I suck.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...90834891&hl=en

Old 08-28-2006, 12:35 AM

I love WI. You live in a beautiful part of the world, Mike.

Nice video mount. Without the bumps, it was hard to judge speed. Good job on getting the speedo in view and keeping the audio in to help drive the sensation.

Old 08-28-2006, 01:15 AM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

That was rich! I love how you...uhh...purposely missed a shift in the beginning...uhhh...too give us a chuckle The Rocky music really brought that video too life and made me want to mount up and ride her like I stole her and Journey gave me the courage to face any obstacle (like stupid gravel) that comes my way!

Old 08-28-2006, 02:03 AM

Did you use a remote Microphone?

Old 08-28-2006, 12:50 PM

No just the mic on my camcorder. It's a Sony HC85 I bought 2-3 years ago for a family trip we took to Alaska. Since then I've only used it for, well, "home videos" and "hotel party videos." I'm glad I can finally use it for something else. I was really hoping to get down to the tail with a few other guys from this forum but I couldn't find anyone to go with so hopefully next year. That would be some cool footage.

I'll have to make a better video. I found a new road while exploring yesterday for a few hours. Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive it's called. Maybe I'll do that this weekend and get some better lean angles so I don't look like I suck THAT much.

Yea I uh.... missed the shift just to... uh... be funny.... lol I was hoping no one would see that little neutral light come on and just think I was trying to do a wheelie! hahahaha

If anyone from WI area wants to be a movie star hit me up we'll go riding sometime. Of my two friends who ride one blew his motor and still hasn't fixed it and the other, well I just don't know, I haven't talked to him in a long time.

Mike