Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

The Good, The Bad, The Stupid

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 02:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Good, The Bad, The Stupid

ORIGINAL: ikhoudvanu199

ORIGINAL: devlzluv

looked to be a f4i doesnt it, if so not bad for the lambo. curious did he just adjust his high beams and thats the reason im guessing its always on
he could just be driving with them on...i kno i do, i drive with my highbeams on during daylight hours to increase my visibility
sorry to thread jack but did u just level it out to same as the stock headlight

Old 03-12-2007, 02:43 AM

looked to be a f4i doesnt it, if so not bad for the lambo. curious did he just adjust his high beams and thats the reason im guessing its always on
\

Yea it did look like a F4i I think a RR might have done a bit better against the Lambo. I also leave my high beams on during the day. I turn them off at night. I would lower them, but then what is the point of having them. lol

Old 03-12-2007, 02:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he could just be driving with them on...i kno i do, i drive with my highbeams on during daylight hours to increase my visibility
My HID's are always on, and I mean always. That switch never moves. I adjusted the high beam down a bit and that's all she wrote.

Old 03-12-2007, 05:27 AM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Ferrari builds and sells cars ONLY so they can afford to race.

Passion for racing. THAT is a company and a real builder.

Period.[/i]
although I agree with you that lamborghini doesn't have as established a racing team as ferrari currentlytheyare a racingorganization...they still race in GT leagues...

but Ferrari doesn't build and sell cars ONLY so they can afford to race... Ferrari's race team isn't profitable organization.. If anything you have it completely backwards. The race team exists so they can sell more street cars. The ONLY reason race leauges exist is to hype up the street cars because "ta da" that's where you make money.
Edit: Btw I'm not trying to come across as an ******* just wanna put my 2 centsin
BGM is right about Ferrari. I saw ainterview from the 70s of Enzo Ferrari and out his own mouth he said "I sell cars to support my racing habit."
Lambo is now owned by VW. There was a F1 program for Lambo in the early 90 but that didn't last very long (maybe a couple seasons) and when VW boughtLambo a few years ago VW race technology went right in. Instead of the old VT system they now come Quatro with Audi engines.
By the way racing is for the trickle down effect. Honda races world class eventsto improve their product. You only make race money by winning races. It's not hype, it's the standard of pride, power, handling, quality, and reliability found in racing.
The average Accordowner don't give a rats *** aboutHondas their F1 program. A lot of guy's stuntin F2 and F3 don't care that bike was perfected at Isle of Man or Suzuka. IMO the saying of "win on Sunday, sell on Monday" has been dead.

Old 03-12-2007, 02:28 PM

no, i left my highbeams at the stock height...that y i dont use em at night...but during the day, id rather another driver get a flash to the face if it helps them see me, and with daylight, its not like its gonna blind anyone

Old 03-12-2007, 03:15 PM

i dont care lambo's are still cool, lolz! i know ill never afford one and they were chillan with the bikes so thats gotta count for something race team or no race team

Old 03-13-2007, 12:11 AM

Period.
although I agree with you that lamborghini doesn't have as established a racing team as ferrari currentlytheyare a racingorganization...they still race in GT leagues...

but Ferrari doesn't build and sell cars ONLY so they can afford to race... Ferrari's race team isn't profitable organization.. If anything you have it completely backwards. The race team exists so they can sell more street cars. The ONLY reason race leauges exist is to hype up the street cars because "ta da" that's where you make money.
Edit: Btw I'm not trying to come across as an ******* just wanna put my 2 centsin
Actually the late Enzo Ferrari...the creator and founder of the company...was quoted as saying "we only sell cars so we can race."

That is a historic quote...and in today's world of making pieces of crap to sell and not stand behind a GOOD product is entirely backwards.

We need more guys like Enzo Ferrari was in the world...and less_________ <----insert greedy corporation of choice here.

Old 03-13-2007, 12:13 AM

Thanks 13...

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

Period.

BGM is right about Ferrari. I saw ainterview from the 70s of Enzo Ferrari and out his own mouth he said "I sell cars to support my racing habit."
Lambo is now owned by VW. There was a F1 program for Lambo in the early 90 but that didn't last very long (maybe a couple seasons) and when VW boughtLambo a few years ago VW race technology went right in. Instead of the old VT system they now come Quatro with Audi engines.
By the way racing is for the trickle down effect. Honda races world class eventsto improve their product. You only make race money by winning races. It's not hype, it's the standard of pride, power, handling, quality, and reliability found in racing.
The average Accordowner don't give a rats *** aboutHondas their F1 program. A lot of guy's stuntin F2 and F3 don't care that bike was perfected at Isle of Man or Suzuka. IMO the saying of "win on Sunday, sell on Monday" has been dead.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:47 AM

Honestly I don't see racing a bikes in a crowed area is any worse than racing a car in a crowded area. Personally when I see bikes fly by racing something when I'm in my car I could careless, if a bike hits me, I have a dent or have to replace a body plannel, while the biker is in rougher shape, where as if this was done with a car, and a car would hit me, I would be a tad more scared. I am not saying it is right to race on the streets, just that the general public of motor vehicles would have to be retarded to be afraid of a sport bike flying by. And I'm sorry, weaving through traffic is soooo freaking fun .

Not sure, but if a car manufactorer wants to participate in certain races, don't they have to offer a street leagal version of the car too? Obviously not talking about F1 or Indy cars, but for like GT 1 and stuff.

Old 03-14-2007, 07:15 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: TheX

My HID's are always on, and I mean always. That switch never moves. I adjusted the high beam down a bit and that's all she wrote.
+1........same here. Adjusted the high beam to match the low beam......and the HID's do the rest.

ORIGINAL: yardstickninja

just that the general public of motor vehicles would have to be retarded to be afraid of a sport bike flying by. And I'm sorry, weaving through traffic is soooo freaking fun .
I would edit this post before someone else becomes more retarded for reading it.

Quick Reply: The Good, The Bad, The Stupid