Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ghost Rider Trailer now on TV!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 04:07 PM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ghost Rider Trailer now on TV!

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ghostrider/

Click enter site and then click trailer on the left.

This movie looks awesome!

Old 10-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Default RE: Ghost Rider Trailer now on TV!

yea i saw the preview for that when i bought "Silent Hill"....and was like...[sm=yikesomg.gif]. Cant wait for it to come out...gonna put spiderman to shame as for comic book movies.

Old 10-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

are they showing it on tv finally? i posted that forever ago. hope it doesnt suck like the hulk.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:00 PM
VP

are they showing it on tv finally? i posted that forever ago. hope it doesnt suck like the hulk.
Oh dear God rrasco you take that back! I love the Hulk movie with everything in me... you know why? Becuase... simply put the Hulk is the single greatest super hero of all time. My myspace page wallpaper is the Hulk being a badass. You know what? I'm gonna have a poll to see who you guys think is the greatest super hero of all time!

Until then, take it back!

Old 10-13-2006, 03:11 AM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Oh dear God rrasco you take that back! I love the Hulk movie with everything in me... you know why? Becuase... simply put the Hulk is the single greatest super hero of all time. My myspace page wallpaper is the Hulk being a badass. You know what? I'm gonna have a poll to see who you guys think is the greatest super hero of all time!

Until then, take it back!
Take it back rrasco, you're making him angry. You wouldn't want to see him when he's angry...

But honestly, sorry to say this vp but that movie sucked ***!!! I'm down with the superhero and the comic and all, but what was the whole point of the movie? Almost 3 hours and still didn't get it right, no substinance whatsoever. They didn't even give him a real villain to face. Ooooh, Nick Nolte as a bad father. Watch out Hulk, you might get sent to your room. And who ever heard of a guy gettin' smaller when he sees his girlfriend?

Ghostrider looks ok, but have you seen the trailer for Spiderman 3. Now that's gonna be bad *** (and they haven't even revealed Venom yet).

Old 10-13-2006, 03:17 AM

Yea thats a DVD movie im not going to pay for that in theaters. Main thing. Its got Nick cage playing a bad ***. Can we get further from the truth. He plays the same sappy eyed I have no clue whats going on face acting in every movie hes in. Good Idea bad casting.

O and BTW the hulk sucked dude. Fat ones....fat ones

Old 10-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry vp, i was totally stoked to go see it when it came out, and i was bored off my *** for the next 2 1/2 hours. hulk is the ****, hollywood just sucked at portraying him.

Old 10-13-2006, 02:36 PM

Id go to see it just to check out Eva Mendes, she is hot as hell!

Old 10-14-2006, 12:54 AM

ya cosign hulk was a disappointment

Old 10-14-2006, 12:32 PM
VP

sorry vp, i was totally stoked to go see it when it came out, and i was bored off my *** for the next 2 1/2 hours. hulk is the ****, hollywood just sucked at portraying him.
ya cosign hulk was a disappointment
grrrrrrrrr... you're making me angry!

haha I'm just kidding yeah it kind of sucked, but I still reject your reject your reality and substitute my own as Adam from Mythbusters would say.

Quick Reply: Ghost Rider Trailer now on TV!