Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Freakin hillarious

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 03:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freakin hillarious

Taken from another forum: "I wish I was half as cool as this guy THINKS he is!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSkg9KxXojM

Old 09-04-2007, 04:05 AM
Default RE: Freakin hillarious

yeah that was retarded

[/align]

Old 09-04-2007, 07:29 AM
VP

that was one of the best edited videos I've seen ... the guy can't wheelie but other than that at least it was exremely watchable

Old 09-04-2007, 07:34 AM

[>:]why.......

you know, i give him so much credit with all the video editing and everything but why even try to stunt in that video? if you would of just kept the angles and banks (excluding the lane-splitting, IDOIT) it would of be such an awesome video..
but for trying to show off your 4 inch power wheelie with little endos, and then posing 500 times out of the video - you pretty much massacred your own video with shame and humilation..

(there was nothing wrong with the beginning, strapping up - it's mid-way with all those poses..) all i can say is this guy is conceited with himself..

Old 09-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone looking for the definition of a "SQUID" just has to watch this video. Yes the editing was well done, but get over yourself. Holy Crap!!!!!

Old 09-04-2007, 11:50 AM

The only smart thing he did in the entire video was don gear, but that was only for his personal vanity. Why not make a video of hitting the twisties or riding like a sane individual? Oh wait, you're not cool if you don't ride like you have a death wish.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The editing was VERY well done, but the content sucked hard.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: TheX

The editing was VERY well done, but the content sucked hard.
Nicely put, he needs to spend a little less time filming and a lot more time riding

Old 09-04-2007, 01:28 PM

I'm just going to tell myself that he's a film school student who finally went out and got the new motorcycle and full gear he'd been dreaming about for years. A week or two later he decided to use his new motorcycle to fulfill the requirements of a class project. That's what I'm telling myself.

--otherwise I'm too embarassed to watch.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:03 PM

It's so awkward how this video brings current events to reminder. Just last sunday a 19 year old kid died in a motocycle accident here in my neighborhood. I had seen this kidriding an F4i that belonged to one of his friendsI guessand later he went andgot a new"Yamaha R6"(that's the awkward thing). Long story short; I saw him riding the R6 for like a week and then on Sunday my friend called me and told me what he saw. The guy was at a red light(Airline Dr.,Parker Rd intersection going N on Airline) and when the light turned green he gunned it and I guess he never saw it but he quickly approached the next light and rear ended a car, flew over it and came to a halt in the middleof the intersectionwhere hewas struck by another car. I drove by therethe next day and saw thespray paint markings and marks of the blood and oil on the ground and paused for a minute and thought.....at 19 years old it's over? Oh and he had no gear...

Quick Reply: Freakin hillarious