Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

F4i Vs Lots of awesome cars

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F4i Vs Lots of awesome cars

i think thats awsome. great site

You should tell your friend to put a glixxer 1000 turbo up against sum bike? or better yet get a car that cost just as much as the bikes to race them. Bikes are so much cheaper then those cars its not even funny. Just goes to show how much cooler bikes are then cars.

Old 07-20-2005, 06:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Vorgto

i think thats awsome. great site

You should tell your friend to put a glixxer 1000 turbo up against sum bike? or better yet get a car that cost just as much as the bikes to race them. Bikes are so much cheaper then those cars its not even funny. Just goes to show how much cooler bikes are then cars.
Well he made the site to show that people are stupid for claiming they can beat street bikes with good riders on them. He wanted to prove that it took about 600rwhp to run down just a 600 on the street, and he did. My car was pushing about 540-550rwhp in that race and as you can see i wouldn't have passed him till about 140 which the race is already over with. And yes bikes are cool and alot cheaper but dont get me wrong i still love cars and they have alot of advantages.

Old 07-21-2005, 04:33 PM

Were some of those video captured in the Phoenix, Az area.
some look familiar...

Old 07-21-2005, 05:12 PM

Yeah all of the races were done in phoenix or surrounding areas since thats where we live. The guy is real cool and straight forward although there was alot of argueing about his mods since it was a pretty much stock f4i beating all those cars

Old 07-21-2005, 06:55 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The turbo mustang was kicking *** -- would of liked to see a dyno chart on that one. Here's what ya need to know about beating high hp cars. Always run from a standing start. Roll ons are a major benefit to the car. If they won't race unless they get a 40mph roll on then race 'em far enough that you can top out. Most of these cars (of course not all) are running on the edge of blowing up when hitting it hard. It's fun to see 'em blow -- and it's better to be in front when something goes. Also the mustangs tend to fly after 170ish -- airborne fly -- even with spoilers.

Old 07-21-2005, 09:36 PM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

The turbo mustang was kicking *** -- would of liked to see a dyno chart on that one. Here's what ya need to know about beating high hp cars. Always run from a standing start. Roll ons are a major benefit to the car. If they won't race unless they get a 40mph roll on then race 'em far enough that you can top out. Most of these cars (of course not all) are running on the edge of blowing up when hitting it hard. It's fun to see 'em blow -- and it's better to be in front when something goes. Also the mustangs tend to fly after 170ish -- airborne fly -- even with spoilers.
Well high hp cars on street tires is kinda pointless to race off the line. And your right some of them are runnning their limits and also one has blown racing that bike and thats because of user error/carelesness. But bikes are good from a 40 roll that is a nice start in 1st gear. I would have flew by that bike by 130-140 but he hit the brakes since we were only going to 120

Old 07-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Reason I like a standing start is hp/weight ratio along with traction. I don't have to worry about frontal drag until 160ish. It's easier to get 600lbs moving with 150hp than 4000+ lbs with 500hp. My avatar is from a turbo Busa -- I raced anybody, anytime for anything they wanted to put down. I would've love to play with that turbo Mustang in the last few vids. Do you know what he was putting down? I suspect the way he spanked those guys that he's gotta be running around 900-1000hp.

Of course the ultimate easy way to beat a super hp car is to pick a twisty road ... bwuaaa haaa haaa haaa haaa. With all this racing talk I might just have to hit the local crappy track tomorrow night and bust my 1kRR's cherry

Old 07-22-2005, 05:15 AM

Are you talking about the ones that race the 3 bikes pn the top of the vid list? if so that is Trent he is the same guy that has the f4i in all the vids and no its not putting down no where near 900-1000rwhp

Old 07-22-2005, 11:52 AM

I have to say I am very impressed. If I was hit by that Mustang, I would be very shocked and depressed. Thank God you don't roll up on a car like that every day. Very cool site.