Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

dry ice bombs

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: dry ice bombs

We get the rabbit turd looking dry ice at work. Put it in a 20oz bottle about 1/6 up and use COLD water to the top. Screw on the cap, toss and it'll splode before 10 seconds is up. Never use HOT water cause it'll splode in less than 3 secs. Not safe.

Old 02-19-2006, 09:23 PM
L8X
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try that in the city and you'll be on the evening news.

Old 02-19-2006, 11:37 PM

So uhhhh, how much uhhhh dry ice are you supposed to uhhhhhhh use. Shere curiosity. Uhhhhh don't plan on trying, would just like to know

Old 02-20-2006, 02:33 AM

dry ice is cheep from places thea fill co2 fire ext.

Old 02-20-2006, 03:06 AM

OWN3D, its pronounced "tater" gun here in the south, which is where i'm sure it was invented. Only a redneck could think of something like that.

Old 02-20-2006, 04:31 AM

i had a dry ice bomb go off in my hand once... i used what was left in the dry ice bag.. no real chunks just like a powder, and instead of the usual 2-30 minute wait for them to go off it went off right when i cocked my arm back to throw.. lucky the bottle split down the middle and didn't explode into nothing like the rest. anyway i was wearing gloves thank god and i just ended up with some purple bruises were my fingers connect to my palm, and a ringing in my ear for 2 days. I had a potatoe gun too.. damn twig pig took it away though and nailed me with a 400$ fine..

but if you guys really want to hear a BOOOOM! then use oxygen and acetylene... i wont go into details on how to mix them but for one new years we filled 2 giant thick 55 gallon garbage bags with helium then one with oxygen and acetylene used tape as a fuse and let it go.. it got to about 500ft and exploded imploded then exploded again and you could see a huge green red orange and blue fire ball followed by a white shock wave then about 5 seconds went by and the shock wave hit us, and all the windows on the block started shaking and car alarms went off all over town.. best explosion i have ever seen.

Old 02-20-2006, 06:08 AM

I had an oxy/acetylene bomb set on me once while welding. Those sorry Ba$tards put it right under my feet. When I struck and arc, they lit a small paper cup filled with the mixture off. nearly wet myself. i did scream like a little girl. I thought I had blown myself up with the welder.

Old 02-20-2006, 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: sprout

I had an oxy/acetylene bomb set on me once while welding. Those sorry Ba$tards put it right under my feet. When I struck and arc, they lit a small paper cup filled with the mixture off. nearly wet myself. i did scream like a little girl. I thought I had blown myself up with the welder.

haha nice. When i first started welding i lit my shirt on fire a couple times but that was about it.

Old 02-21-2006, 11:18 AM

Link didn't work!

Old 02-21-2006, 11:26 AM

yeah my friends did that on campus and got charged with a felony gay gay gay gay but u can also do it with tin foil or aluminum foil (cant remeber) and a drano called "the works." role the tin foil into little ***** as much as u want the more the better and then add the drano and run dont go back like those guys this stuff gets hot

Quick Reply: dry ice bombs