Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Do you pay too much for insurance?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do you pay too much for insurance?

ORIGINAL: rrasco

i think we all agree that if you are gonna do it fine, no one cares, just dont do it on public streets where there are INNOCENT people. it is not right to endanger people around you that are not there for that reason. me driving to work getting tboned by a stunter doing an 85mph wheelie through a red light is not right.

i just dont get why they stunt without gear, will never cease to amaze me.

DDcavi, that is by far one of the dumbest things i have ever heard....so do you wear gear? or have you not fallen yet so you dont feel the need?
+1 +1 Keep it off the streets / and what is the deal without the gear? good point rrasco

Old 03-06-2007, 01:04 AM

Try a quote from these guys once. My buddy, he is 36, new zx-14, full coverage $1000 deduct, $140 year.

http://www.sentry.com/CP/Default.aspx

Old 03-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

Until someone thats stunting hits/hurts you or someone close to you I dont understand why people get so damn bent out of shape. If they feel like hurting themselves and wrecking their bikes let them. Until your personally affected I dont see a reason to rip on them. Just my 2 cents, flame away...[&:]

I'm sorry but that may be the dumbest thing i have ever heard. Hey that guy is pointing a gun at my wife, guess i had better wait till he shoots her before i say something bad about it.

Old 03-06-2007, 01:56 AM

I know my eyes aren't bad ....but it looks like everyone forgot their riding gear at home on that video.

Old 03-06-2007, 02:56 PM

Wow im surrounded by idiots[>:]. First off im not a stunter, second off I wear my gear all the time. And how does someone pointing a gun to your wifes face have ANYTHING to do with this. All you people that sit here and bitch about stunters, Im sure youve NEVER done anything wrong on your bicycle. Unfortunately 99% of you are hypocrits. Once again, I stand by what I said. Until one of them hurts you or someone you know, you have no reason to hold anything against them. Apparently my flame away comment was quite fitting because now theres 5 people that can sit behind theyre computer and tell me im "retarded".

Old 03-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Until one of them hurts you or someone you know, you have no reason to hold anything against them.
So what you mean to tell me is that I cant hold anything against rapist and murderers because myself nor someone I know has been murdered or raped? that is by far the dumbest most illogical thing I have heard. different scenario, same exact concept.

there is a word that is in the dictionary, it is 'prevent'. how do you prevent people from getting hurt, especially people that are driving to work or school, you dont do stupid **** on public streets where you can hurt innocent people.

the reason you told us we shouldnt care is beyond me...but i can assure you that if someone you know got hurt you would be very upset at the fact they were doing it to begin with, you wouldnt be like, oh well, i cant care about this time cause it has not happened before, but they better not do it again.

your way of thinking is profound and immature, dont say something so squidish and not expect to be called out on it.

Old 03-06-2007, 04:10 PM

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

Wow im surrounded by idiots[>:]. First off im not a stunter, second off I wear my gear all the time. And how does someone pointing a gun to your wifes face have ANYTHING to do with this. All you people that sit here and bitch about stunters, Im sure youve NEVER done anything wrong on your bicycle. Unfortunately 99% of you are hypocrits. Once again, I stand by what I said. Until one of them hurts you or someone you know, you have no reason to hold anything against them. Apparently my flame away comment was quite fitting because now theres 5 people that can sit behind theyre computer and tell me im "retarded".
[sm=shutup.gif]
How are you making senseto yourself? So just to make sure I got yourthoughts straightI can go out and hurt 1, 10, 100 people but as long as you don't know them it's alright with you. [sm=headbang.gif]

Old 03-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Ok my statement may have been an extreme exaggeration but i was just trying to make a point. Rrasco thanks for saying EXACTLY what i was thinking. As far as other complaints in general who wrecks more bikes and makes insurance claims that raise our rates you think, daily commuters or stunting/screwing off ? Why do police in general pay more attention to us and sometimes give us a hard time, regular riders or stunters and runners ? I am not saying i am an angel by any means, but if im gonna goof around at all i take it to a parking lot, if im gonna speed excessively i take it to the track or dragstrip. There is a time and place for every thing but going thru rush hour traffic on one wheel doing 80mph is not it, and it makes us ALL look bad.

Old 03-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They all looked like idiots. I laugh out loud. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 03-06-2007, 06:45 PM

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

WOW, noww this is what I call skill.
WOW! Now this is what I call BANGIN'!

Quick Reply: Do you pay too much for insurance?