Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Dirt Bike Crash "semi graphic"

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dirt Bike Crash "semi graphic"

Crazy dirt bike crash, I hope itsnot a repost but if it is I'm sure you guys will let me know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...;v=2U7Z4FqS8PE

Old 07-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Default RE: Dirt Bike Crash "semi graphic"

wow!!! Name:  eyecrazy.gif
Views: 12
Size:  724 Bytes

Old 07-26-2007, 10:56 PM

Great, I'm sure I'll be awake half the night with nightmares from that one. OUCH!!!

[sm=morning.gif]

Old 07-26-2007, 11:57 PM

snap, crackle, and pop. OUCH

Old 07-27-2007, 12:07 AM

Why did he jump off? It looked like the front was still a little high and the back was gonna land hard and slam the front down and then bounce him off anyway, but surely that would have broken the fall a lot better than jumping off and hitting legs on the ground full speed. Either way he has more ***** than I'll ever have the highest I've ever been off the ground is like 12 feet not 40 like that.

Old 07-27-2007, 12:12 AM

ORIGINAL: JimmieDon

Why did he jump off? It looked like the front was still a little high and the back was gonna land hard and slam the front down and then bounce him off anyway, but surely that would have broken the fall a lot better than jumping off and hitting legs on the ground full speed. Either way he has more ***** than I'll ever have the highest I've ever been off the ground is like 12 feet not 40 like that.
Those were my thoughts exactly, stay on, use the suspension to break the initial impact then brace for the toss off, but I'm sure he wasn't thinking to clearly. It looked as if he new as soon as he took off that he was in trouble. [:@]

Old 07-27-2007, 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: mccannf3

ORIGINAL: JimmieDon

Those were my thoughts exactly, stay on, use the suspension to break the initial impact then brace for the toss off, but I'm sure he wasn't thinking to clearly. It looked as if he new as soon as he took off that he was in trouble. [:@]
+1 and if not atleast tuck and roll a little bit...wtf was he thinking hes just going to land upright on his feet without any problems?

Old 07-27-2007, 06:28 AM

im sure he was panicing and the only thought going thru his mind was OH **** THIS IS GOING TO HURT

Old 07-27-2007, 06:31 AM

Man.. i feel his pain...

I compound fractured both my femurs a few years ago on a dirt bike... hope he recovers. I'll have rods and screws in mine forever.

Old 07-27-2007, 06:42 AM

The doctors told me that if you ever rebreak a bone with metal rod in it there's a good chance for amputation after that. Hope they were just playin...[&:]

Quick Reply: Dirt Bike Crash "semi graphic"